Maximize your visibility with this amazing taillight. The SuperFlash aims 2 extreme LEDs plus a half-watt Blaze LED for light that can be seen for up to 1 mile! The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable. And, the SuperFlash includes a bike mount and clip mount for multiple mounting options. Plus, the 2 AAA batteries (included) offer run times up to 100 hours.
Serfas' Thunderbolt Taillight delivers 35 lumens in an extremely versatile, USB-rechargeable package. Attach the water-resistant silicone body nearly anywhere on your bike, and use the high, low, or two flash modes to make sure cars or cyclists can see you when approaching from behind after dark. At just 50 grams, you won't even notice it's on your bike — but others will!
Be safe out there with Serfas' TL-STN Seat Stay Taillight. This water-resistant safety beacon will get you noticed out on the road with a large, super-bright 1/2-watt red LED flanked by 6 brilliant smaller LEDs. Plus, the weatherproof silicone body stretches to easily mount to any tube on your bike. Use a few Seat Stay Taillights for 360-degrees of visibility! This great light has steady, strobe and flash modes.
Portland Design Works' Danger Zone Taillight will enhance your visibility like the beacon on a jetfighter with two 1/2-watt LEDs. It boasts three modes and includes seatpost, seatstay,. and backpack mounts, too. - ?Two 0.5 watt red LEDs by Nichia Brand - Three modes: zZz, a-HA!, and Rock Steady - Up to 50 hours run time on 2xAAA batteries (included) - Includes Stayputnik seatpost mount - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Weight: 57g (2oz)
Topeak's RedLite II mounts on seatposts, seat bags and seatstays. Its 4 super-bright LEDs shine through a 220-degree, wide-angle, reflective lens to alert traffic approaching from almost anywhere. The RedLite's watch-style lithium batteries (included) offer up to 100 hours of run time. Plus, you can choose from constant or blinking mode.
Features: - Up to 20 lumens ANSI standard approved - Runtime: Day mode 4 hrs., High 8 hrs., Middle 15 hrs., Flash 30 hrs. - Li-Po rechargeable battery - Low power indicator - Motion sensor include - IPX4 waterproof rating - Charge via Micro USB cable
Serfas' Stop Sign Red Taillight boasts 5 ultra-bright LEDs with a built-in reflector for excellent visibility. It has flashing, steady, and random and rolling modes, and runs for up to 120 hours on the 2 included AA batteries.
Planet Bike's Superflash USB uses super bright LED's for visibility up to 1 mile. The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable, and features a soft-touch power switch. A USB-rechargeable lithium ion battery provides up to 36 hours of run time.
Enhanced Side Visibility Design. 130 Lumens / 2 Solid & 3 Flash Modes. USB C Rechargeable. Unique Fin Lens Design Provides Enhanced Long Distance Visibility While Creating Generous Attention-Grabbing Side Illumination Features: - 130 Lumens (Daytime Flash) - Three Super Bright CREE LEDs - Finned Lens Design Provides 180 Degree Visibility - LED Charge Indicator - Auto Safe Mode* - Daytime Flash Mode - Up To 22 Hours Runtime - USB C Rechargeable - Aero Post Compatible Bracket Solid Modes: - High (50 Lumens): 1 hr 30 mins - Low (15 Lumens): 5 hrs 30 mins Flash Modes: - Daytime Flash (130 Lumens): 19 hrs - High Flash (75 Lumens): 10 hrs - Low Flash (20 Lumens): 22 hrs - *Auto Safe Mode Extends Runtime Additional 45 mins - Weight: 52 Grams w/ Bracket - Battery: 500 mAh Lithium Polymer
Portland Design Works' Red Planet Taillight will enhance your visibility after dark. It boasts five bright LEDs with three modes to notify others of your presence. And, the Red Planet includes mounts for a seatpost, seatstay, and backpack, so you can put it wherever you want. - Five red LEDs - Steady, blinking and dance modes - Stayputnik mount included - Runs on 2xAAA batteries (included) - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Weight: 45 g (1.6 oz)
- Light guide for INCREASED VISIBILITY AND SAFETY - MEMORY FUNCTION remembers the last mode used - Fully USB-RECHARGEABLE - Compact size - Bracket with flexible mounting option - .06 LUX - 5 Modes - Run time on Eco = 36 hrs - Run time on High Steady = 20 hrs
- Modes include High Flash, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 12 hours - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports - Multiple Mounting Options: vertical or horizontal mounting options as well as a clip for mounting to packs, bags or belts
- Modes include High Flash, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 7.5 hours - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports
Make sure you have excellent rear visibility at night with the Blinky 3. This sweet taillight aims 3 bright LEDs directionally to provide visibility from up to a mile away. Its soft-touch power switch accesses flashing or steady modes for up to 100 hours of run time on the 2 AAA batteries (included). And, it includes seatpost and seatstay mounts.
The Serfas Apollo is a super compact LED light which packs a bright punch in a tiny waterproof metal housing. Mounts in seconds using the attached mini molded rubber ladder strap and hook system. Powered by (2) replaceable CR2032 batteries. Features - Strap Fits Bars 20 – 40mm - Waterproof - 240° Visibility - Perfect For Stores Without Counter Space Specs: - Modes: Solid 50 hrs, Flash 150 hrs - Weight: 29 Grams With Bracket - Runtime: Up To 50 hrs On Flash - Battery: (2) CR2032
Topeak's RedLite Aura gives you 1 high-flux piranha LED and 2 super-bright red LEDs to provide superb visibility for cars approaching from the rear. It mounts quickly and easily to Topeak racks and seatposts, and the included coin batteries deliver up to 120 hours of run time.
The water-resistant Light Kit features a clip mount to install on your Burley trailer's light loop or bracket. The 5-LEDs shine bright with 4 modes (flashing, constant, chasing & random) to provide increased visibility day or night. - 5-LEDs - 4 modes (flashing, constant, chasing & random) - Includes: (1) Red Light & (2) AAA Batteries - Compatible with Burley trailers using a Light Bracket or Light Loop
The Apollo is a waterproof super bright LED light that is small and easy to mount. FEATURES - USB Rechargeable - Strap Fits Bars 20-40mm - Waterproof - Micro USB Cable Included - 240° Visibility SPECS - Modes: High: 3 hrs, Medium: 6 hrs, Slow Flash: 50 hrs, & Quick Flash: 40 hrs - Weight: 29 Grams with Bracket - Runtime: Up to 50 hrs on Flash - Battery: Lithium Polymer
Portland Design Works' Radbot 1000 Taillight shines brightly to enhance your visibility when the sky turns dark. It boasts a 1-watt LED with three modes and a precision reflector to notify others of your presence. And, the Radbot includes mounts for a rack, seatpost, seatstay, and backpack, so you can put it wherever you want. - 1.0 watt red LED made by Nichia - 3 Modes: zZz pop, Cornea Blitz and Rock Steady for up to 30 hours run time - Large precision reflector - Includes both Stayputnik quick release and Rack mounts - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Runs on 2xAAA batteries (included) - Weight: 62 g (2.2 oz) - Lifetime PDWarranty
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Multifit bracket (25-32mm)
- Flat COB chip rear LED light with 38 individual COB chips - USB rechargeable 300 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 7 modes including a high and low setting and 5 flashing settings - Daytime flash modes enhances safety in any conditions or time of day - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (double click button to check) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Mount: seatpost - Lumens: 20
The new Strip Drive Rear Pro has been optimized with our new Wide Angle Optics lens (270° of visibility) and received a massive 32.5-hour increase in maximum runtime for up to 53 hours. It still features a class-leading 300-lumen Daytime Flash mode, in addition to 10 other output options thanks to its five LEDs. Its co-molded construction is now more compact, and can be mounted to aero or round posts. Equipped with a micro-USB port, charging is simple and efficient. Specs - Max Lumens: 300 - Weight: 53g - Max Runtime: 53 hours - Recharge Time: 2 hours
Redesigned for our Year 13 collection, the Strip Drive Rear features our new Wide Angle Optics lens that provides up to 270° of visibility. It also features an increase of 27 hours in runtime for a maximum of 57 hours. Its co-molded construction is more compact, but still boasts five LEDs for up to 150 lumens of output. With 11 output modes, including a Daytime Flash mode, it’s got options for any time day or night. A versatile mounting system attaches to aero or round posts and it’s micro-USB rechargeable. Specs - Max Lumens: 150 - Weight: 53g - Max Runtime: 57 hours - Recharge Time: 2 hours
- Detects when you are braking to emit a bright light alerting others you're stopping - Max 150 lumens / 57 hour runtime in Flash mode - New 800 mAh battery. Larger battery, longer runtimes - New mounting style to fit shorter seat posts with USB plug and cable - Wide-angle optics with 270 visibility for maximum safety - Aero seat post compatible - Lightweight and durable - IPX7 water resistant co-molded design
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- 6 lumen LED safety light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2.5 ~ 10 hour run time per charge - Charging and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- 5 super bright LEDs - Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries with USB cable - 2.5 ~ 5 hours run time per charge - 3 modes (2 Steady, 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit silicone strap - Water-resistant silicone body - Rechargable: USB
- 8 lumen safety tail light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
Maximize your visibility with this amazing taillight. The Blinky 7 aims 7 bright LEDs directionally to provide over 220 degrees of light visible from up to a mile away! The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable. And, the Blinky 7 includes a bike mount, clip mount and arm strap. Plus, the included 2 AAA batteries offer run times of up to 100 hours.
28 LED PB Power Array rechargeable tail light The Shiner Back tail light has got your back! Its linear design integrates smoothly to your bike whether mounted to your seat post, seat stay, rack, helmet or fenders. The 28 LED PB Power Array will make sure you stand out in traffic whether it’s day or night. - PB 28 LED Power Array provides steady, Courtesy & Superflash mode - FL1 Tested - Run times: 2 hrs (steady – 23 lm), 3.5 hrs (Courtesy - 7-20 lm) and 11.5 hrs (Superflash - 23 lm) - Provide 180° of visibility - Dust & water resistance rated to IP64 standard - 370 mAh lithium polymer battery charges in 2 hours with micro USB cable (included) - Smart Charging Technology with built in low battery indicator - Highly visible, even in daylight - Includes standard strap and the Shiner Helmet/Rack bike light bracket for seat post, seat stay, rear rack or helmet mounting - The Shiner Back can also mount to Cascadia ALX bike fenders with the Fender Bracket (#3087-1) which is sold separately - 30 grams
Page 1 of 4 Next page