- DH Race tuned award-winning alloy handlebar design, developed with World Cup professionals - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional alloy bars - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm Features - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super 6 Alloy - Weight: ±340g (15mm) / ± 350g (30mm) / ±360g (50mm) - Sweep: 4° up x 8° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- All new DJ/ Slopestyle premier handlebar designed for progression - 760mm wide - Featuring our Exclusive Gradient Butting technology - 31.8mm center bore - Full bead blast finish for increased durability and fatigue resistance - 9 degree bend / backsweep and 5 degree upsweep for ultimate comfort - Available in black ano finish with color graphic options - Covered by our Lifetime Crash Replacement Policy to the original owner - 50mm: 323g - 80mm: 334g
With a classic 25.4mm clamp diameter, the extra-tall 30mm of rise gives way to comfort and added control for an economic option for any classic mountain bike build. - Material: 6061 alloy - Width: 670mm - Rise: 30mm - Backsweep: 9° - Upsweep: 2° - Clamp diameter: 25.4mm - Bar-end compatible: yes - Weight: 399g
The Next R handlebar features 800mm of premium unidirectional carbon with the shred-ready positioning of Race Face's SixC bars. DH strength and Enduro weight for when you really need to lean into it. - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Carbon optimized flex for improved small bump compliance - 35mm bar diameter for incredible strength/weight ratio
$12.98 - $15.99
This mid-rise handlebar provides smooth lines and pure comfort - Black powder coat - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 5.25" rise, 27" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
$78.00 - $80.00
Whisky's No.7 12F is their most versatile drop bar. It's equally at home on tarmac, gravel or twisty cyclocross courses. From touring to racing, this modern bar is a great addition to almost any bike in your stable. The comfortable 12-degree flare provides excellent control and comfort, especially off-road, or in challenging conditions. A semi-compact design offers seamless transitions between positions. Available in a complete size range, this bar is a perfect fit for any rider. - 7050 Alloy - 282g (42cm) - Drop: 116mm - Reach: 68mm - Flare: 12° - Measured Center-to-Center at the levers
For DEITY, speed motivates us in everything we do and is certainly the inspiration for the all-new Speedway Carbon DH Handlebar. Built for the most demanding and brutal conditions in the world with only one goal at hand…insane, mind-numbing speed. Not only do all DEITY carbon handlebars beat every other bar on the market in strength, they are specifically refined to allow the rider to push the limits while maintaining complete control. At 810mm wide with a 30mm rise, this 35mm bore handlebar is impressively responsive and comfortable at the same time. We've found the sweet spot that absorbs maximum vibration, chatter, and impact while maintaining the stiff reactive feeling that allows you to dance on the edge of catastrophe, ever increasing your need for speed. - Oversized 35mm Bore Carbon Handlebar - Designed for DH / Enduro / All Mountain - Developed and designed exclusively with our own in house DEITY molds - Unidirectional Carbon Construction - Damping properties reduce hand fatigue - 30mm Rise - 810mm Width - 9 degree bend x 5 degree upsweep - The ultimate combination of strength, weight, and ride quality - Textured non-slip stem clamping surface - Textured grip ends for added bite - The strongest 35mm Downhill / Enduro Carbon Handlebar on the market! - Available in Matte Unidirectional Black Carbon with colored graphics - Covered by our Lifetime Crash Replacement Policy to the original owner - Recommended MAX Torque Spec range (4 - 4.5 Nm) - Weight: 245 grams
On today's road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored handlebar color is available on the Zipp Service Course 70 XPLR, our newest drop-bar offering. The bar's moniker, XPLR, exemplifies the desire to explore the world with an expanded definition of cycling on a drop bar bicycle — from paved roads to gravel, mud, dirt, and even singletrack. The Service Course 70 XPLR helps you go faster by placing your body, starting with your hands, in an optimal "comfort zone" position for hours of rough riding over mixed terrain. Whether on a two-hour training ride from home or a 200-mile gravel adventure, today's riders demand more of their cockpit: comfort, control, and the ability to carry what they need. We met these needs by creating a bar with shallow and wide drops while focusing on two crucial metrics — outsweep and flare. - Bar drops provide a wider, balanced, and secure position with drops that are about 6cm wider than the hoods position for technical or intense riding. - The 70 XPLR features an ergonomic top with an extended 100mm clamping area for computer mounts, aero-extensions, bags, and whatever else you may need for the long haul. - Reach: 70mm - Drop: 115mm
Whisky's all-carbon Spano Drop Handlebar is designed to give gravel and all-road riders the most natural hand positions anywhere on the bar. A multi-stage flare puts the hoods at an optimal angle for comfort while maximizing control through the drops. The bar's flat top promotes flex and offers relief from rough surfaces, and its 31.8 clamp diameter with 90mm width allows compatibility with bar-mounted accessories, including aero bars. - Available in five widths, measured center-to-center at the hoods: 40, 42, 44, 46, 48cm - Compound flare — 12 degrees at the hoods and 20 degrees through the drops - Drop/Reach: 100mm/68mm - 31.8mm clamp diameter Specifications: - Bar Top Style: Flat - Width Measurement: Center - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Accessory Mount Diameter: 31.8 - Bar Reach (mm): 68 - Material: Carbon - Clip-on Compatible: Yes - Bar Drop (mm): 100 - Flare: 20 - Defined Color: Black - Weight: 236 - Drop Bend Style: Compact
$77.99 - $79.99
WeThePoeple Pro rider, Dan Kruk, is somewhat of a connoisseur of handlebars, so it is only right that he have his own signature model. Named after his home town in Wisconsin, the Stallis bar is built to withstand Dan’s all-out savagery on a bike and comes in both regular 22.2mm and 25.4mm oversize clamping options.
The standard for which Ritchey performance is based on. Race-worthy components priced for the casual cyclist. - Double butted 6061 alloy construction - Gentle sweep for ergonomic performance - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 5mm - Weight: 276g
- Award-winning Vibrocore foam core provides vibration-damping, proven to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - 25° aggressively flared, wide drop bar for true off-road performance and comfort - Short 110mm drop and 65mm reach geometry is perfect for aggressive riding in a more upright, balanced stance - 8mm bar clamp extends through the top section, providing enhanced hand support and comfort without multiple wraps of tape to increase diameter - Round profile upper section facilitates a wide range of rider/hand positions and maximizes grip on the bars in rough terrain - Recommended for: ASTM 3, Gravel Features: - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, On-Off Road Geometry - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Width, Hood to Hood (c-c): 420 / 440 / 460 / 480 / 500 / 520mm - Width, Barend to Barend (o-o): 562 / 582 / 602 / 622 / 642 / 662mm - Weight (g): 345 / 350 / 355 / 370 / 375 / 380 - Drop/Reach: 110mm / 65mm (all sizes) - Flare: 25° - Ramp: 14°
The randonneur inspired Ritchey Beacon WCS has a super-wide 36° drop flare with offers comfort and stability and plenty of space for handlebar packs. The Beacon's shallow 80mm drop and a shorter than usual reach offers broad support for your hands, and it has a gentle backward sweep for a more natural hand position when riding the tops. The WCS Beacon has Di2 cable routing and is constructed of triple-butted 7050 alloy for longevity and light weight. - Di2 Cable Compatible - 36 degree flair with 2 degree flair out at the ends; 4.5 degree back sweep
The SL-70 Aero is a unidirectional carbon handlebar is packed with the innovations for best-in-class fit, ergonomics, and aerodynamic performance. With its wing-shaped bar top, the SL-70 Aero features Zipp's latest bar refinements while building on the trend-setting aero legacy of the VukaSprint. The wing-shaped top was designed using Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD). The difference of that design is real, saving 6.4 watts over a round-tube section bar top. Beyond aero performance, the SL-70 Aero features a 70mm reach to allow proper fit without compromising stem length and steering control. The revised 10° ramp angle to the brake hoods eliminates the need for up-rotated bars. The bar also provides ample wrist clearance for riding and sprinting in drops. - Updated distinctive Zipp cosmetics - 70mm reach and 128mm drop allows for a low and aero drops position - Internal cable routing is easy with Rapid Route - Lifetime warranty
All Mountain / XC The Cutlass bar crosses categories from XC to Enduro with a 31.8mm diameter and width of 780mm. 220g of premium quality unidirectional carbon fiber ensures that this bar is about reliable strength and durability with a responsive feel. It features a 25mm rise for aggressive rider position tuned with a 5° upsweep, 8° bend orientation. The geometry of this bar now matches our OSX perfectly.
- DH and Freeride, ultra-wide, 820mm wide handlebar - Big and burly 35mm barclamp with increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional 35mm alloy bars - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Weight optimized and adjustable to 760mm Features: - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR, Big-Taper (105mm) design - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight: ±300g - Diameter: 35mm - Rise: 25mm - Length: 820mm - Geometry: 5° up x 8° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
$14.99 - $29.99
Sturdy steel construction with a versatile riser bar style.
Same proven Ritchey quality, performance, and materials now beefed up and available in trail-worthy widths. A shallow rise and gentle sweep are the key attributes of the WCS Trail Rizer bar. The extra-wide grip area allows plenty of room for all components and remotes of choice. - Material: triple-butted 7050 alloy - Width: 800mm - Rise: 20 or 30mm - Backsweep: 9° - Upsweep: 2° - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Bar-end compatible: yes - Weight: 284g
Zipp Service Course SL 80 Ergo handlebar is all about making you faster in style and comfort. The bar offers an 80mm reach and 125mm drop, perfect for a rider looking for a medium reach and shallow drop who likes reaching down to, rather than into, the drops. This bar has a flattened top and 3° backsweep for a neutral wrist position on the tops. The bars feature a 7° ramp angle for a flat transition to the hoods and a 4° outsweep at the drops. In addition to the ergonomic benefits, the Service Course SL 80 Ergo is our first ergo bar to be clip-on compatible. Made of 7050 aluminum, the Service Course SL 80 Ergo weighs 275g for a 42cm-wide bar. Light weight, stiffness, and comfort: the Zipp Service Course line provides the right fit for all rider types. - Distinctive Zipp cosmetics - 7050 aluminum for light weight and durability - 80mm reach and 125mm drop for a medium-high position - Flattened top shape with 3° backsweep for comfort - Clip-on Compatible (40, 42, 44cm sizes only) - Di2 RS910 junction compatible - Lifetime warranty
- Intended use: XC and Trail - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Next SL bar with increased stiffness and lighter weight of the 35mm platform - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
$32.99 - $48.99
- Heavy duty steel construction - Variety of rises offered - Due to size some of the larger handlebars are freight intensive
TruVativ's super-tough Hussefelt Riserbar is made from triple-butted AL-66 for a long fatigue life and great strength. The wide bar and high rise gives you an upright position for greater control in technical sections and confidence on steep descents.
Thomson's Carbon Road Handlebars are as light, stiff and strong as they are beautiful. Thomson crafts them of three types of unidirectional Toray carbon, molding them in one piece and putting a mild wing shape on top for a nice platform and support for your hands. And you get the perfect bend for riding in all hand positions with plenty of clearance for your wrists at any bar angle. Plus, there are provisions on the bottom for the cables so you get a tidy tape job and even more comfort.
Origin-8 understands that a bike is sometimes about more than utility — it's rolling art. Their Citi Classic handlebar mixes style and function in it's swoopy 6061-aluminum shape. With a heads-up 50mm rise and wrist-friendly sweep, it's comfortable to pedal, and beautiful to behold.
Origin-8's Pro Urban Riser Handlebar is a wonderful ride companion. It's crafted from lightweight, durable 6061-T6 aluminum and delivers a heads-up 50mm rise that's great for keeping an eye on your surroundings. At a skinny 560mm wide, you'll have no trouble picking your way through town. And, it comes in a variety of colors to make sure your ride is the sharpest on the block.
Heavy-duty steel construction.
- Traditional compact road bar available in multiple widths - Flattened aero top section for enhanced comfort and grip - AL6061-T6 alloy construction - ISO-Road safety certified
- DH race-tuned award-winning alloy handlebar design, developed with World Cup professionals - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional alloy bars - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm
Rock-solid in the park or on the trail, the Spank Spoon 800 handlebar gets a refresh for 2020. With new, fresh graphics, the Spoon bar is now 800mm wide for ultimate control. In addition, you can dial in your fit with the ability to cut it down to 740mm for a wide variety of uses. Spank Spoon: the best-priced handlebar on the market without compromise! - Cost-effective upgrade to your 31.8mm cockpit without sacrificing quality - Freeride inspired all-mountain geometry makes the bar extremely versatile - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life - Dial your fit—adjustable to 740mm - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, trail, free ride, DH, E-Bike
- The original Chromag bar - Used from XC to DH, the OSX is Chromag's most versatile option - 31.8mm clamp Specs: - Rise: 25mm - Handlebar Width: 800mm - Stem Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Handlebar Material: Aluminum - Upsweep: 5 degrees - Backsweep: 8 degrees
Page 1 of 11 Next page