- High-polished, chrome-plated CrMo construction - Purebred classic track bar in either 31.8mm or 26.0mm bar-clamp diameter - Deep drop and reach profile for true sprinting performance - 654g @ 42cm(26.0mm): drop/reach are measured center-to-center
Surly's Open Bar Handlebar is the go-to option for a good time. It features lots of space for grips, shifters, brake levers, or any combination of the a fore mentioned. The swept-back angle is comfortable for your wrists, and the stout chromoly construction is durable yet compliant. It's at home on bike paths or neighborhood cruises, and at an ominous 666mm, it's even wide enough to tackle some singletrack.
Whisky Parts Co. carbon handlebars are tested to the highest standards to give you a high level of performance mile after mile. So keep the weight low and stay comfortable and in control while you shred with the Whisky Parts Co. No.9 Carbon Rise Handlebar. - 5 Degree Upsweep - 9 Degree Backsweep - Trimmable ends - Matte UD full carbon construction - 258 grams
Whisky's No.9 24f Carbon Drop Bar is designed for comfort and control in challenging situations. Specifically aimed at long distance touring, gravel, or off-road pursuit, the 24-degree flare offers huge control from the drops. Full carbon construction offers a light, stable platform while reducing vibration and adding comfort. This thoroughly modern drop bar is the perfect match to your off-road tourer, monstercross bike, or get-rad CX rig. The 24f’s sleek design offers seamless transition between positions. Available in a broad size range, there’s a width to perfectly fit your needs. - Carbon - 220g (42cm) - Drop: 116mm - Reach: 68mm - Flare: 24° - Measured Center-to-Center at the levers
Giant's Contact SL Road Handlebar is made from a lightweight, tough 2014 aluminum. It features a dual radius drop and ovalized top profile in six sizes for an ergonomic fit. Plus, it's compatible with clip-on aerobars (sold separately).
Whisky's No.9 12f is their most versatile carbon drop bar. It's equally at home on tarmac, gravel or twisty cyclocross courses. Full carbon construction offers a light, stable platform while reducing vibration and adding comfort. From touring to racing, this modern bar is a great addition to almost any bike in your stable. The comfortable 12-degree flare provides excellent control and comfort, especially off-road, or in challenging conditions. A semi-compact design offers seamless transitions between positions. Available in a complete size range, this bar is a perfect fit for any rider. - Carbon - 220g (42cm) - Drop: 116mm - Reach: 68mm - Flare: 12° - Measured Center-to-Center at the levers
Twelve degree flared drop means forearm clearance when in the drops and greater leverage than a non-flared bar. Ritchey's Comp EvoMax is the ideal shape for on- or off-road builds from a mixed-terrain road bike to cross to mountain! - Evo Curve shaped top with 12-degree flare of the drops - Double butted 6061 alloy - Drop/Reach: 120/73mm - 12 degree drop flare - 4.7 degree sweep, 0 degree flare - BB Black finish - 292g (42cm)
- Inspired by old Italian Cafe Racers and clubman bars, adds interest to any bike - CrMo-plated Tange steel - Clamp diamater: 25.4mm - Rise: 5 deg - Width: 22.8" (579mm) - Up/back sweep: 15 deg
Velo Orange's Tourist bar is a "North Road" style bar rendered in polished aluminum alloy. It's similar to the bars used on many classic British roadsters. The clamp area is 25.4mm in diameter. The width is 570mm and the reach is 180mm; it has about 70mm of rise. They sweep back about 60-degrees, and the grip area is about 160mm long. The Tourist accepts regular MTB (22.2mm) grips, brakes, and shifters, but not inverse levers or bar-end shifters.
The Patrol bar uses a larger bending radius and classic geometry to give it that timeless look. No crazy features here, just a strong, light handlebar perfect for roasting through the bigline or carving round the local bowl. - Material: Full liquid post heat-treated 4130 "M2" chromoly - Tubing: 7/8” multiple butted - Backsweep: 12 degrees - Upsweep: 1.5 degrees - 19mm crosstube
Origin-8 understands that a bike is sometimes about more than utility — it's rolling art. Their Citi Classic handlebar mixes style and function in it's swoopy 6061-aluminum shape. With a heads-up 50mm rise and wrist-friendly sweep, it's comfortable to pedal, and beautiful to behold.
Fizik's Cyrano R1 Handlebar gives every cyclist the same low weight, high stiffness, and incredible ergonomics that the pros use. These carbon handlebars use Fizik's unique Spine Concept fitting technology to offer incredible ergonomics and a perfect fit on your bike. Designed for total compatibility with Fizik's saddles and stems (sold separately), the Cyrano R1 Chameleon handlebar optimizes your position for race day performance.
• Sturdy, chrome-plated steel construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
- Multitude of hand positions with flares to enhance steering control in extreme conditions - Fits standard Road levers, integrated shift/brake levers or bar-end shifters - Butted, heat treated 7050 aluminum alloy with a durable shot peened, anodized finis
- Offers brake positioning of a flat bar with the multiple hand positions of a drop bar - Great for commuting, tandems, endurance racing, dirt drop riding - When switching from drops to moustache, go 20-40mm shorter stem extension - Rigid aluminum construction - 51.5cm width - 50mm drop - 95mm reach - 26mm clamp
Ideal for dialing in fit on bikes with tall front ends, the 2x Flat bar can be mounted with positive or negative 5mm rise to achieve the ideal riding position. Constructed of HMF UD carbon, the 2x Flat bar is perfect for race worthy weight savings on any XC rig. - +/- 5mm rise. - Carbon monocoque construction - Width: 710mm - Sweep: 9-degrees - Not bar end compatible - Matte UD finish - 183g
The Vibe Superlight handlebars feature a compact design and an ergonomic oversized top section for supreme comfort on the road. It's constructed of a super-light UD carbon fiber layup with Innegra fiber. The integrated brake and shift cable routing matches perfectly with Shimano Di2.
- Lightweight UD carbon construction - Cuttable bar-ends - Matte carbon finishing - Weight 160g - Di2 compatible with internal wire routing - 720mm wide - 31.8mm clamp diameter - 5mm rise
FSA's K-Force Compact Road Handlebar features a racy compact design for improved ergonomics and rider comfort. Its continuous carbon/Kevlar construction is super light and impressively stiff, making it perfect for climbing and big out-of-the-saddle efforts. It also has a 110mm center section for mounting accessories and its reinforced, textured clamping areas hold tight and secure.
Designed to combine what’s good about drop bars with the benefits of a riser, the Truck Stop Bar offers welcome relief to the road-weary traveler. Just like with a standard drop bar, you’ll have multiple hand positions at your disposal so you can stay comfortable and in control for the long haul down the Big Slab. And if it’s a more relaxed, upright riding position you’re after, 30mm of rise will get you there. So, if you’ve accidentally or intentionally cut your steer tube too short, here’s your chance at redemption. Also suitable for taller riders who’ve exhausted all other options for rise, it comes in three widths of 42, 45, and 48cm. Lightweight aluminum construction, CB radio not included. Specifications: - Material: Aluminum - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Width: 42cm, 45cm, or 48cm - Rise: 30mm - Sweep Angle: 12 degrees - Color: E.D. coated black
The short reach, shallow drop, and feathery weight of Ritchey's SuperLogic Carbon Evo Curve Road Bar make it a favorite among cyclists looking to build their dream bike. This Evo model has a 4-degree sweep on the tops for exceptional ergonomic comfort. Monocoque carbon construction gives you strength and stiffness as well as vibration damping for long-ride comfort, all at a weight that is worthy for even the lightest super bikes. Plus, this stellar bar is compatible with clip-on aero bars, and the stem- and brake-clamp regions are textured for a super-secure hold.
The Cheater Bar is built from triple butted 4130 CroMoly steel and is tough enough to handle all of the abuse you will inflict upon it on the trail. Surly made two versions: a clear coated raw steel version and a black ED coated version. Both are CroMoly steel. - Material: Cromoly steel - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Width: 780mm - Rise: 0mm - Sweep Angle: 11 degrees - Color: Clear Coat Silver and E.D. coated Black - Weight: 400g
The Terminal Bar blends cruiser-style comfort with off-road touring performance. Able to run with a 40mm drop or rise, its swept-back design makes it great for long rides on rough, technical terrain. - 22.2mm diameter grip area; good to go for MTB shifters, brake levers, and grips - 34 degree backsweep with a 40mm + / - rise
$26.99 - $33.99
- Heavy duty steel construction - Variety of rises offered - Due to size some of the larger handlebars are freight intensive
Wider than Turbine but still sporting the agressive sweep design putting you in the perfect riding position, these bars come in a variety of rises to allow you to fine tune your cockpit and dial in your setup. Tried and tested 7075 aluminum gives you the confidence for agressive all-mountain riding and 35mm technology for fantastic overall weight/strength ratio. Your six inch travel bike will thank you. - Manufactured from cold drawn, 7075 Aluminium - 35 optimized triple butted design - Turned up to Rally control with 800mm width - Rise sizes to for every build and preference 10/20/35mm - Stealth black on black decals to match every frame color
- Unique multi-use bar with excellent ergonomics - Shot peened 6061 aluminium - 2" forward bend from clamp area negates the need to change stems to make up for the grip area sweep. - 1.5" rise for ideal positioning - Bars can be flipped for another take on moustache bars
- The Fatbar Lite Carbon 35 is the ultimate light-weight, trail-proof handlebar. - Designed for Trail, Enduro and XC riders and racers, the Fatbar Lite Carbon 35 is the clear market leader in terms of weight, strength, stiffness and most importantly, ‘rid
- Completely redesigned geometry 780mm wide for the aggressive Trail or All Mountain rider. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR, Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super 6 Alloy - Weight (g): ±305 (5mm) / ±308 (15mm) / ±310 (30mm) - Diameter (mm): 31,8 - Rise (mm): 5 / 15 / 30 - Length (mm): 780 (adjustable to 740) - Geometry (deg°): 4° up x 6° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
The Next R handlebar features 800mm of premium unidirectional carbon with the shred-ready positioning of Race Face's SixC bars. DH strength and Enduro weight for when you really need to lean into it. - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Carbon optimized flex for improved small bump compliance - 35mm bar diameter for incredible strength/weight ratio
Origin-8's Pro Rise All Mountain Handlebar is made from lightweight, durable 6061-T6 butted aluminum. It provides a 40mm rise with a wrist-friendly 5-degree sweep and a 625mm width.
Page 1 of 11 Next page