The Next R handlebar features 800mm of premium unidirectional carbon with the shred-ready positioning of Race Face's SixC bars. DH strength and Enduro weight for when you really need to lean into it. - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Carbon optimized flex for improved small bump compliance - 35mm bar diameter for incredible strength/weight ratio
$24.99 - $29.99
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
- Full UD carbon construction - 31.8mm clamp diameter - 9-degree back sweep - EN-Mountain safety certification - Upsweep / Drop: 4-degree - Back Sweep / Bend: 9-degree - 200g
- DH Race tuned award winning alloy handlebar design, developed with World Cup professionals - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional alloy bars - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR Super 6 Alloy - MATERIAL: MGR Super 6 Alloy - WEIGHT (g): ±340 (15mm) / ± 350 (30mm) / ±360 (50mm) - DIAMETER (mm): 31,8 - RISE (mm): 15 / 30 / 50 - LENGTH (mm): 800 (adjustable to 740) - GEOMETRY (deg°): 4° up x 8° back - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- DH and Freeride, ultra-wide, 820 length handlebar - Big and burly 35mm barclamp with increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional 35mm alloy bars - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Weight optimized and adjustable to 760mm - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR, Big-Taper(105mm) design - MATERIAL: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - WEIGHT (g): ±300 - DIAMETER (mm): 35 - RISE (mm): 25 - LENGTH (mm): 820 - GEOMETRY (deg°): 5° up x 8° back - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- Completely redesigned geometry 780mm wide for the aggressive Trail or All Mountain rider. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight (g): ±270g (15) / ±275g (25) - Diameter (mm): 31,8 - Rise (mm): 15 / 25 - Length (mm): 780 - Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 7° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
Origin-8's aluminum Stash Bar Riser handlebar will be right at home on your fixie or urban steed. A generous 25mm riser gives you a great perch to scan the world ahead and it's super narrow so you can dodge and weave with ease. The cool spherical aluminum end caps are removable if you prefer a more muted look.
A race-proven handlebar, the M9 bar is ENVE's dedicated downhill option. Designed around a 31.8mm clamp diameter and a downhill-focused flex profile, this bar’s celebrated ride feel defined the potential of a DH carbon fiber bar and realigned performance expectations. The M9 bar features 8-degree backsweep and 4-degree upsweep. - Material: Carbon - Weight: 245g (30mm rise); 265g (50mm rise) - Bar Width (Max): 810mm - Bar Width (Min): 780mm - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Backsweep: 8 Degrees - Upsweep: 4 Degrees - Torque Spec: Face Plate: 5.5Nm - Torque Spec: Controls: 5.5Nm
With multiple geometry options to choose from, Wald's Steel Handlebars offer great options for riders looking to accessorize their bike or find a replacement option that feels comfortable. - Made in the USA - Chrome finish - Weight: 526g - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm
With multiple geometry options to choose from, Wald's Steel Handlebars offer great options for riders looking to accessorize their bike or find a replacement option that feels comfortable. - Chrome finish - Made in the USA - Weight: 372g - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm
- Freeride inspired all mountain suitable geometry makes the bar extremely versatile - Rock solid in the park or on the trail - Cost effective upgrade to your cockpit without sacrificing quality - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Material: Alloy - Weight (g): ±395 (25mm) / ±400 (40mm) / ±420 (60mm) - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Rise (mm):25 / 40 / 60 - Length (mm): 785 - Geometry (Degree): 5°up x 8°back (25mm) / 5°up x 9°back (40mm) / 4°up x 10°back (60mm) - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, laser logos
World Cup quality performance, developed with the pros. SPANK Industries' legendary SPIKE 800 Race handlebar is the 5th generation of the SPIKE Race handlebar legacy, developed in coordination with some of the world’s top DH and Enduro pros. A unique construction of Super 6 alloy, processed with SPANK’s patented CNC bending and Dual-Extreme-Gradual Taper (XGT) technology makes the SPIKE 800 Race handlebar a stronger, safer, performance-optimized component for the weight-conscious gravity rider. The race-tuned geometry and competitive weight make this bar the perfect solution for AM/Enduro to Downhill Race. SPANK's SPIKE 800 Race is the handlebar of choice for Nicholi Rogatkin, Thomas Genon, Tomas Zejda and many more. - Key technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR, Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super Six Alloy - Weight: ±300g (5mm) / ±310g (15mm) / ±320g (30mm) / ±330g (50mm) - Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 5mm / 15mm / 30mm / 50mm - Length: 800mm (Adjustable to 740mm) - Geometry: 4° up x 8° back - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, decal logos
Wider than Turbine but still sporting the agressive sweep design putting you in the perfect riding position, these bars come in a variety of rises to allow you to fine tune your cockpit and dial in your setup. Tried and tested 7075 aluminum gives you the confidence for agressive all-mountain riding and 35mm technology for fantastic overall weight/strength ratio. Your six inch travel bike will thank you. - Manufactured from cold drawn, 7075 Aluminium - 35 optimized triple butted design - Turned up to Rally control with 800mm width - Rise sizes to for every build and preference 10/20/35mm - Stealth black on black decals to match every frame color
- AL7050 tubular alloy construction - 31.8mm clamp diameter - 800mm width - 7° back sweep - ISO-Mountain safety certified - 310-350g (Depending on rise dimension)
The industry’s first all-in-one premium youth components upgrade kit, which is ergonomically optimized to enhance performance and ultimate control. - Includes Slater 90 pedals, Slater 650 bar, Slater Jr. grips, and a Fly Jr. saddle - Includes light plastic 22.2 to 19mm shims, located inside the packaging with the instruction manual - Age: Youth - Rail Material: Steel - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Synthetic - Length: 235mm - Width: 122mm - Weight: 270g
Sturdy steel construction with a versatile riser bar style.
Combine a proven shape, proven width, proven materials, and a take-no-prisoners approach, and you’ve got the 7050 Descendant riser bar. It’s stiff, tough, dependable, and gives you all the comfort and positive steering feel you could want. Descendant series bars are the new normal for comfort and control. - Stiff, precise, and super-wide - Made with tough 7050 alloy - Descendant geometry from TruVativ's best enduro rider’s input - Backsweep: 7° - Upsweep: 5°
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Riserbar will have you taking on climbs and descents like a champ. This butted aluminum bar is 700mm wide, to give you enough leverage to muscle your rig without weighing you down. And, the multiple rise options let you choose the perfect upright position for greater control in technical sections.
- The Fatbar Lite Carbon 35 is the ultimate light-weight, trail-proof handlebar. - Designed for Trail, Enduro and XC riders and racers, the Fatbar Lite Carbon 35 is the clear market leader in terms of weight, strength, stiffness and most importantly, ‘rid
An quick way to make a bike more comfortable, Dimension High-bars come in four different rises for inexpensive and easy bar-height changes. - Four rise options available from 30-100mm - AL-6061 aluminum alloy - ISO4210 Safety Tested for City/Trekking use - Not recommended for use with bar-ends or clip-on aero bars - 15-degree sweep
When designing the all-new Ridgeline aluminum trail handlebar, our goal was to create the perfect trail bar that disappears beneath you while encouraging you to chase adventure and seek out new experiences wherever possible. We precisely targeted lower rise options at 15mm and 25mm with a stable width of 800mm for a more efficient and aggressive position on the bike. To do this, we took an oversized 35mm bore platform and dispersed the load over an 800mm width. It was critical for us to keep the weight down without sacrificing strength. This is where our unique proprietary Gradient Butting Technology shines, allowing us to remove excess material in areas of less stress and fatigue that can cause the stiff feeling commonly felt with other 35mm handlebars on the market. We can then add material to areas of greater stress and fatigue to increase the long-term strength and durability. This gives you, the rider, more confidence to chase new experiences and forget about the gear beneath you. Our goal is for you to become one with the bike and never let up on chasing your new adventure! - Oversized 35mm Bore Aluminum Handlebar - Designed for Enduro / All Mountain / Trail - Incredibly detailed two-tone bead blasted and polished ano finish - Custom butted 7075 T73 aluminum utilizing our proprietary Gradient Butting Technology - 800mm wide - 9 degree bend x 5 degree upsweep - Flex and deflection characteristics designed to match the Skyline handlebar - Features measured cut marks and center alignment detail - Black ano finish with colored graphics - Weight: 303 grams
The No.9 35.0 Mountain Carbon Handlebar is designed and built for the most extreme trail and all-mountain riding. The oversized stem clamp adds to front-end stiffness for precise input, while the carbon construction provides vibration damping in a lightweight and durable package. - Unidirectional carbon fiber construction - 35mm stem clamp - 8 degrees of backsweep with 5 degrees of upsweep - Trimmable ends, made easy with graphic markings - Rated to ASTM Condition 4 for extreme off-road riding
Giant's Contact SLR XC Riser Handlebar is the key to cross country domination! This beauty barely weighs a thing, and has a 15mm rise with a 9-degree sweep for ergonomic bliss. Plus, it features micro-adjust markers for a perfect fit and it's compatible with bars ends so you get the ideal bike set-up.
- Ultra-light high-performance full-composite construction - Race proven 5° rearward / 5° upward sweep - Micro-adjust set-up markings
Origin-8's Pro Rise All Mountain Handlebar is made from lightweight, durable 6061-T6 butted aluminum. It provides a 40mm rise with a wrist-friendly 5-degree sweep and a 625mm width.
Origin-8's Urban MX Riser Handlebar is made from lightweight, durable 6061 aluminum. It provides a 60mm rise and a narrow 560mm width. A large grip surface leaves you plenty of room to move your hands or mount necessities like lights, bells, and computers.
All Mountain / XC The Cutlass bar crosses categories from XC to Enduro with a 31.8mm diameter and width of 780mm. 220g of premium quality unidirectional carbon fiber ensures that this bar is about reliable strength and durability with a responsive feel. It features a 25mm rise for aggressive rider position tuned with a 5° upsweep, 8° bend orientation. The geometry of this bar now matches our OSX perfectly.
Your favorite bars just got bigger, wider, and lighter, Go figure? The magic of 35—believe the hype! Increasing the bar diameter to 35mm allowed Race Face to shave material from the bar resulting in a dramatic reduction in overall weight while retaining the proven stiffness, strength and performance Race Face bars are known for. The ATLAS 35 bar also expands to an 800mm width (Can be trimmed down to 750mm) for hyperspeed control, can you handle it? - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Atlas bar, with increased stiffness and reduced weight of the 35mm bar platform - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - Full 800mm width that can be trimmed down to a minimum 750mm - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Aonodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
The handlebar of choice for the Scott / Velosolutions and Norco Factory Racing World Cup teams, the BLACKLABEL 800 is the evolution of over a decade of DEITY handlebar development. By widening the center bore area, we could increase strength while still delivering an incredibly comfortable, stable, and responsive feel that is unmatched. This premium race good is built for championships! - 800mm width - Designed for DH / Enduro / All MTN applications - Dirt Mag Top 100 Product - 4 years running for 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2018 - Incredibly detailed two-tone bead blast and polished ano finish - 9-degree bend / backsweep by 5-degree upsweep - Custom butted 7075 T73 aluminum utilizing our proprietary Gradient Butting Technology - Designed for maximum ride quality with a 31.8mm bore - World Cup DH / Redbull Rampage / Crankworx and FMB World Tour proven - The handlebar of choice for the Scott / Velosolutions and Norco Factory Racing World Cup teams - Features measured cut marks and center alignment detail - Covered by our Lifetime Crash Replacement Policy to the original owner - 15mm rise: 333g - 25mm rise: 342g - 38mm rise: 343g
Page 1 of 3 Next page