• External presta valve extensions for deep dish rims • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, 65mm, and 70mm lengths
Challenge's Valve Extenders screw onto the end of Presta valves to make the valves 42mm longer so that the valves will protrude through wheels with tall rims far enough to be able to attach your pump and inflate the tires. You get two extenders and a wrench for them.
$9.00 - $12.00
Zipp's Valve Extension extends your threaded Presta valve to accommodate deep dish rims. Use these extenders with your favorite Zipp wheels to make short work of pumping up your tires.
- 45NRTH aluminum carbide concave replacement studs - Quantity: 25
- Inflates a tire and stops leaks in 90 seconds or less - Presta compatible - For use with tubed or tubeless tires - ORM-D: Pressurized liquid restricted from shipping by air
• Integrated presta valve extension • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, and 70mm • For use with inner tube with removable Presta valve core
$9.99 - $19.99
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
$14.99 - $24.99
Continental's Revo Sealant is specifically designed for use with their Revolution tubeless-ready tires and it's great for tubular tires, too. It seals punctures and contains no protein or ammonia so it's safe for use in all wheels, too.
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride. Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes: - Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure. - MTB 50 mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute. - MTB Magnum 75 mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 33 to 50mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders simply screw onto your Presta valves by hand.
Bringing Lezyne's Metal Kit along is the difference between being stranded and making it home. It contains six glueless patches, a tire boot and a stainless-steel tube scuffer. All of this is stored in a waterproof aluminum box that fits neatly in a seat bag, jersey pocket or hydration pack.
- Plastic storage box - Contains 7 large patches cement, and scuffer
Type: Patch Cement Size: Individual tube
A properly set up tubeless fatbike tire is like the holy grail of suppleness and, until now, we've forced you all to piecemeal together a tubeless kit for your Other Brother Darryl rims (Sorry about that. It won’t happen again, we promise… probably). But now you don’t have to do that anymore because our Tubeless Kit has everything you need to ditch your fat tubes. It comes with two of our nylon rim strips, a roll of Whisky Parts Co. tubeless tape, two tubeless valves, and two Problem Solvers Super P-Nuts. Just add your favorite sealant and let ‘er rip.
Vittoria's Mastik'One is a professional-grade tubular cement that has been trusted by the pros for decades. It provides excellent hold on both aluminum and carbon rims, and gives you the piece of mind that comes with knowing you're riding on the best. - Choose from 250-gram tin or 30-gram 12-pack - 30 grams is enough for one to two tires depending on surface area
$12.99 - $17.99
• 2mm TPU material with UV protection • High performance tire liners that prevent flats • Lighter and stronger than traditional liners • Two sizes available -26/29 x 1.9-2.35-inch -27-inch/700c x 18-25mm
- Specific DT-Swiss tubeless ready valve stems for tubeless applications
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 30 to 70mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders are for use with Presta valves that have removable cores. The proper tool for removing the cores and installing the extenders is included.
- Designed specifically for 2017+ Giant Off-Road wheelsystems - Accomodates Wider Rim Profile Of 2017+ Wheelsystems - Durable Black Anodized Finish
- For use with Giant proprietary wheelsystems - 38mm valve stem - Removable valve core for easier application of tire sealant - 2 per package - 87202: Road Disc WheelSystem specific
Make your tubeless wheels setup effortless with Giant's WheelSystem tubeless valve stems. The removable cores make adding sealant quick and easy.
$20.00 - $22.00
- Fully removable aluminum valve - Anodized red color - Intended for use with 320 tpi Vittoria tubular tires, Rubino Pro inner tubes, and latex inner tubes - 42mm, 60mm, 80mm, and 110mm lengths - Sold as a pair
- High performance, professional tubular glue that dries rapidly - Each tube is usually adequate for gluing two tubular tires - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
• Includes a plastic storage box, 6 patches, cement, and scuffer
- Easily plug a hole in a tubeless or tubeless converted tire - No need to remove the tire from the rim, simply plug, replace lost air and go - Includes: Insertion tool and (5) rope plugs
- Anodized alloy construction - Fits standard Schrader valves
Tubeless valves for use with Whisky Tubeless rims and most other systems. - Steel valve stems for use with Whisky tubeless rims and most others - 35mm length - Fits up to an 8mm valve hole - Removable valve core - Sold as a pair
- Quick inflation for tubeless ready Road and MTB tires without the need for a compressor - Auto switch twin head automatically adjusts to Presta or Schrader valves - Easy to use and recharge via a standard floor pump - Charged pressurized chamber releases air in one shot creating seamless tubeless tire mounting
• Synthetic elastomer gasket with 2X the holding power and 5X wear resistance of traditional gasket materials • Two stage seal design, improves sealing and stability on all presta valve stems • Adjustable compression, user can tighten the cap to increase holding power by 4X and compensate for wear •15 degree stem angle reduces stress on the valve stem from pump hose • 12.0g
Works with Zipp butyl inner tubes with a removable core as well as other leading tubular tires and inner tubes that have removable cores. Available as a kit (3 extenders and 2 wrenches) or individually. - For use with removable valve core Presta tubes - Knurled end to keep pump from slipping - 3mm hex broach in the barrel to guarantee a perfect seal when tightened - Integrated air seal
Page 1 of 3 Next page