$70.00 - $75.00
Teravail's Kennebec delivers serious loose-conditions traction in plus sizes that take the focus off the who's-wider argument, instead zeroing in on real-world performance demanded by today's riders. Available in two casing types, there is a Kennebec to fit your severe duty dirt needs. Teravail designed the 2.6" Kennebec to offer the best balance of volume, weight, and traction. A slightly smaller casing than standard plus-sized 29er tires reduces weight and rolling resistance while working on a wide range of rim widths. Riders still feel the benefits of increased traction and lower air pressure found in a larger volume casing.
$70.00 - $75.00
Teravail's Cumberland offers a stable platform for loaded-down riding on rugged dirt trails and chunky jeep roads. The low-profile, medium spaced knobs in the center maintain low rolling resistance while providing reliable climbing and braking traction. Meanwhile, large side knobs rarely seen on tires that can go the distance bite deeply to deliver outstanding angular stability on loose and rough surfaces. Available in two casing types, there is a Cumberland to fit your severe duty dirt needs. The 29 x 2.6” Cumberland offers the perfect balance of volume, weight, and traction in a slightly smaller 29 plus casing. You get the benefits of a large volume casing like increased traction and lower air pressure without the extra weight and rolling resistance.
$47.39 - $48.54
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
Sometimes the greatest personal journeys involve long days, sleepless nights, towering mountain passes and racing to the next town before the cafe closes. For long-distance routes and the tenacious riders who travel them, Teravail created the Sparwood. The Sparwood has bikepacking deeply engrained in its DNA. When navigating routes comprised of jeep roads, twisty singletrack, gravel tracks, and paved connecting sections, a 2.2” casing seems to be the sweet spot. It offers decreased rolling resistance, reduced weight, and excellent maneuverability in a stable 29” diameter. - Tubeless ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction and comfort - Durable model features a layer of woven aramid fiber reinforcement between the outer rubber and the inner casing that protects against abrasion and sharp trail debris
- Versatile tread pattern suitable for a broad range of conditions - Medium-height center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance and are staggered to provide a consistent feel across the profile of the tire - Side knobs are fairly aggressive and provide excellent cornering grip - Available with a wire bead or folding bead with EPS puncture protection
The Maxxis Assegai tire is named after the iron-tipped spear used by the Zulu people of South Africa. Greg Minnaar, a native of South Africa, thought it was a fitting name for a tire ready to do battle on the mountain. The Assegai tire is designed primarily for downhill racing and aggressive trail riding in mixed conditions. The knob height falls between the Minion DHR II and the Shorty. Like the Minion tires, the center knobs are heavily ramped on the leading edge to reduce rolling resistance. A small knob located between the center tread and side knobs provides a smooth transition while cornering. When combined with Maxxis’ 3C MaxxGrip rubber compound, the Assegai offers predictable traction, even over slippery roots and rocks. - Wide Trail casing optimized for 30mm-35mm rims - 3C MaxxGrip rubber compound for unparalleled traction - Dual-ply downhill casing - Tubeless-Ready bead
From loose snow to icy freeze-thaw and everything in between, Wrathchild craves the best and worst winter conditions. Deep center lugs aggressively claw into unconsolidated snow for extreme acceleration and braking traction. Super tall side lugs dig into loose snow to provide predictable and confident cornering. Encounter sheer ice on your ride, and Wrathchild’s XL concave studs tear into the surface. Let Wrathchild bring out your inner child, and go carve up some local trails. - Deep, aggressive lugs and XL Studs dig into snow and ice - Tall side lugs provide cornering confidence - XL Concave studs tear into slick surfaces - Tubeless-ready
$45.00 - $50.00
When you’re out on a ride the last thing you want is to be limited by your tires in any way. Our ExtraTerrestrial Tires were designed to let you ride without limits by simply following the only tenets we have for tire design: they’re high volume and they kick ass. The ExtraTerrestrial tire was meant to serve as a heavy-duty off-road touring tire that shines on hardpack surfaces. It uses a nylon breaker in the sidewalls for cut protection, a molded pattern for anti-cut propagation, and a Kevlar cap under the tread to protect against flats. The ET Tire uses a distinctly directional tread pattern and its width yields more traction than you might expect from a tire with such little rolling resistance. The tread is low profile with a file tread in between tread blocks. The ExtraTerrestrial tire has enough width and traction for the soft stuff and won’t bog you down on smooth or hard surfaces. - Folding bead - Casing: 60 TPI
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Fat Frank. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. It's also available in three colors to add panache to your cruiser. Weights: - 890 grams (29 x 2.0) - 975 grams (26 x 2.35)
Special compound and tread pattern and our strongest casing are designed expressly to disperse heat and reduce noise generated by home trainer use. - Ideal for rollers or turbo trainer - Also available for 26 inch MTB wheel size
$62.00 - $89.99
- The all-rounder that works in every situation, no matter the weather, no matter the terrain. - Widest possible range of use: for tour and all-mountain, for difficult cross-country tracks as well as technically challenging enduro trails. - Tread design: excellent traction and braking performance thanks to special central stud arrangement, large shoulder studs for excellent control on tricky trails.
- Multi-condition performance, superb braking traction and aggressive cornering bite. - From aggressive trail riding to the demands of downhill racing, the Newton ST delivers consistent cornering bite, predictable braking control and premium performance in ever-changing conditions. - The tread design features ramped center knobs to reduce rolling resistance, while tall, arch-supported side knobs provide ample braking and cornering grip. - Taller, meatier, and more aggressive than the Newton, the Newton ST ups the ante when front grip and loose terrain traction is a priority. - Available in two casings: Utilizing an EN casing paired with our R/T rubber compound, the Newton ST EN is lightweight with sturdy tread blocks. The Newton ST DH pairs our most robust casing with our softest RS/T rubber compound for unrivaled durability and traction.
- Surefooted traction meets high rolling efficiency in a bid for Enduro/DH dominance. - Featuring a fast-rolling center tread, firmly supported side knobs, and advanced compounds, the Newton provides surefooted traction in a wide range of conditions. - As befitting a tire named after the man who defined the laws of gravity and motion, the Newton is the enduro and downhill rider’s choice; it’s the tire to reach for when the terrain gets steep. - Available in two casings: Utilizing an EN casing paired with our R/T rubber compound, the Newton EN is lightweight with sturdy tread blocks. The Newton DH pairs our most robust casing with our softest RS/T rubber compound for unrivaled durability and traction.
$60.00 - $65.00
Designed with the unknown in mind, the Rutland takes the guesswork out of selecting the right tire for the ride. Ramped, tightly spaced center lugs reduce rolling resistance while more aggressive shoulder and transition lugs provide grip in loose conditions. Our 29 x 2.2 Rutland provides a larger volume option for increasingly popular monstercross, gravel, and adventure bikes that accommodate larger volume tires, whether your goal is added traction on singletrack or a more comfortable bikepacking trip. - Light & Supple—When extra puncture protection isn’t necessary, our light and supple casing offers decreased weight and a comfortable, ultra-supple ride quality at lower pressures when set up tubeless. - Durable Bead-to-Bead—This construction consists of a robust woven nylon composite reinforcement between the outer rubber and the inner casing within the tire’s sidewalls to prevent tearing and abrasions. Additionally, a tightly woven layer of protection under the treadcap defends against punctures.
- Legendary tire, winner of multiple XC World Cup with the updated version. - Fast rolling “square” efficient profile. - Gives performance, grip and high-quality fast rolling. - Ideally suited for dry and slightly loose XC - The dally of all Trail MTB fans when rear-mounted. - Increased reliability from the compound's thickness and enhanced sides.
$69.99 - $99.99
- Specifically developed for the rear wheel, but will make a good front tire too - Very fast and versatile XC tread - Great traction - Excellent acceleration - Outstanding rolling properties - Addix Speed Compound: Speed, stability, and durability
$66.00 - $86.00
The Maxxis Aggressor is designed for modern, high-speed mountain bike trails. Advanced knob shaping creates extra gripping edges, and reinforced side knobs offer enhanced stability when cornering at speed. An all-around trail tire excelling on everything from loose cross country race courses to heavy all-mountain riding. - Excellent all-around performance - Tubeless Ready - Folding bead - Dual-compound - DoubleDown models feature 120 TPI dual-ply construction
- Delivers excellent lightweight performance and grip. - Sheds mud from the sides thanks to blocks of V-shaped knobs. - The size of the lateral knobs varies to improve grip at varying lean angles. - Progressive tread pattern and knob shape. - Ideal for all types of terrain and conditions. - Race Ripost compound and Hardskin bead to bead reinforcement. - Profile adapted to mixed and muddy conditions; large adhesion and evacuation capacity.
$65.00 - $70.00
The Honcho is our latest high-performance trail tire developed with angular lugs that are tall and aggressive, creating a fast-rolling tread pattern that still provides ample traction and bite through loose, uneven terrain. - Designed and inspired by our experiences attacking rocky, rooty terrain - Tubeless ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction, and comfort - Light & Supple casing provides a comfortable ride
$75.00 - $92.00
The Maxxis Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking and L-shaped side knobs assure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this you can race more and scout less with the Rekon. - Designed for aggressive XC trails - Folding bead - Tubeless Ready
$66.00 - $101.00
The standard in fast-descending front tires. Often imitated, never duplicated. The Minion DHF is the standard by which all other downhill tires are measured. The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering. - Tubeless Ready - Folding bead - Directional, ramped knob design - front or rear - 3C MaxxTerra Compound available - EXO Protection available - DoubleDown casing available
The next evolutionary step. Anyone who wants to exploit the potential of modern tire technology wholeheartedly rides Tubeless. Tubeless tires guarantee the lowest rolling resistance while maintaining a very high puncture resistance. Now all sizes of Marathon Almotion are equipped for tubeless operation. The patented Microskin construction tires are also significantly lighter. Of course, a normal tube can also be used. - MicroSkin, TL Easy - OneStar
A dedicated tire for cross-country racing, the Skeleton will become a key element of the bike, combining optimum balance and performance when pushed to the limit.
Optimized for aggressive cross country or trail riding, the Advanced Trail Casing (ATC) is lighter and more supple than either of Kenda's gravity solutions. Using sheets of Kenda's SCT fabric across the tire sidewalls and a sub-tread belt of K-Armor under the tread blocks. The K-Armor fabric has a tighter weave, resulting in the use of less rubber during the construction process, yielding a lighter tire and a casing that is supple enough to allow the knobs to flex and form under load, yet still protects from pinch flats, punctures, and cuts.
Over a decade after its original release, the Nevegal gets a complete makeover that leaves no aspect of the tire unchanged. The tread pattern was updated for reduced rolling resistance and now features the new EN-DTC rubber compound. The casing benefits from the latest in material technology featuring the Advanced Trail Casing optimized for enduro racing and trail riding. - Superior flat resistance. The new ATC casing uses Kenda’s proprietary lightweight material K-Armor to increase puncture resistance by 174% over traditional aramid breakers - Responsive ride. EN-DTC dual tread rubber balances wear and grip, letting the knobs do the work of control and braking on the ground - Easy going. The new design and material offers 50% less rolling resistance than the original Nevegal - E-Bike ready. Certified to the ECE-R75 standards for e-bikes up to 50km/h in speed
$64.99 - $68.99
Panaracer Romero Super Tough tire utilizes a triple compound and our Anti-Flat Plus technology that combines bead-to-bead protection with a rubber belt for added protection at low pressure. - 60 TPI DH/Enduro version utilizes a triple compound and Anti-Flat Plus technology that combines bead-to-bead protection with a rubber Bead Armor for added protection at low pressure
The Saber Pro is the first in a new generation of cross country tires from Kenda. The heart of this new race bred tire is the R3C rubber compound which allows for very low rolling resistance, excellent grip, and a lightweight low profile tread design. The Saber Pro has a high volume casing to absorb the course while a low uniform tread profile offers minimal rolling resistance. With edge knobs that are larger and hooked to give you maximum traction in the corners, the Saber Pro is designed to do one thing, win races. - R3C racing compound
$99.99 - $103.00
he all-rounder that works in every situation, no matter the weather, no matter the terrain. Widest possible range of use: for tour and all-mountain, for difficult cross-country tracks as well as technically challenging enduro trails. Tread design: excellent traction and braking performance thanks to special central stud arrangement, large shoulder studs for excellent control on tricky trails. - SnakeSkin: The monofile SnakeSkin fabric on the side wall makes the tubeless conversion for the MTB extremely easy and safe. It also provides the best cut protection on the side wall. - Addix Speedgrip: The universal compound. It definitely has the widest range of use. Perfect for XC, AM and Trail: for the majority of EVO tires there’s a version with ADDIX Speedgrip! It replaces the previous PaceStar compound where a significant, though not the only difference, during extensive use is more mileage and a longer life. - Folding Bead
- The Eddy Current's solid appearance comes from the stable blocks, more rubber and the big widths. - It allows uncompromising riding even uphill, takes fierce acceleration as well as technical riding on the trails. - Blocks up to 20% more massive than other Enduro/All Mountain profiles. - Aggressive arrangement, open design and concise V-Grooves in the center and side blocks for direct, precise steering characteristics and perfect transmission of engine power to the ground, with extreme durability.
$65.99 - $83.95
Born out of a need for unwavering traction in every corner of the world, the Vigilante is WTB's premier aggressive trail and enduro tire. The square-lugged, open-tread pattern offers stability through wet or dry, while the prominent outer knobs grip at lean angles like nobody’s business. Ample spacing ensures it flings mud, while also allowing the knobs to bite into loose, chunky terrain. - Usage: All Mountain / Enduro - Conditions: Wet to Dry / Loose, Rocky, Mud - TCS Light/High Grip: 947g, Gravity DNA compound - TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 900g, Dual DNA compound - TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 1151g, Dual DNA compound - TCS Tough/High Grip: 1141g, Gravity DNA compound
Page 1 of 4 Next page