With a perfect fit, low weight, and aerodynamics, Liv's Envie Advanced 2 Tri is ready to conquer triathlons and time trials. The highly responsive, yet compliant, Advanced-grade composite frame and fork blend aero performance with a superior ride quality to reduce fatigue so you can perform at your full potential. Designed by Liv’s team of female engineers, the geometry helps you harness every ounce of power while training or racing. Additionally, a Shimano 105 drivetrain offers reliable shifting, while Giant’s PA-2 Aero wheels get up to speed quickly. Equipped with clip-on aero handlebars, it’s all the motivation you need to complete your goals!
- 3F Design: At the heart of every Liv bike are Fit, Form, and Function. With a shorter, sloping top tube, women's-specific saddle, stem and handlebar, Liv achieves all three.
- SpeedControl SLR brakes: made from a molded carbon composite, these provide solid stopping power, stay tucked out of the wind and allow for easy maintenance.
- Aerosystem shaping technology: engineers used extensive wind-tunnel testing research with various tube shapes to optimize the shape of every tube and junction for overall system aerodynamics.
- Advanced-Grade composite technology: high-performance, T-700 raw carbon fiber material is woven in Giant's own factory.
- OverDrive 2: an oversize, tapered fork steerer tube increases stiffness and enhances cornering performance.
- Powercore: a massive, 86mm-wide press-fit bottom bracket ensures stiffness at the pedals. The asymmetric chainstays provide additional stiffness on the driveside and stability on the non-driveside.
- RideSense: integrated, removable wireless data transmitter that sends wheel speed and cadence information to any ANT+ compatible device.
- Internal cable routing: keeps the bike sleek and clutter-free.
Pedals sold separately
|Fork||Advanced-Grade composite w/Hybrid OverDrive steerer|
|Rims/Wheels||Giant PA-2 Aero|
|Hubs||Giant Performance Tracker Road|
|Spokes||Sapim Race Stainless|
|Tires||Giant P-SL 1, 700 x 23c|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105|
|Rear Cogs||Shimano 105, 11-speed: 11-28|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact SLR Aero, composite|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Ultegra|
|Brakes||Giant SpeedControl SL|
|Saddle||Liv Contact forward|
|Seatpost||Giant Vector, composite|
|Accessories & Extras||Aero clip-on bars|
* Subject to change without notice.