- SKS B65 Commuter II Fender Set for 28 - Famous Bluemel Full-Coverage Fender Set - Features stainless hardware and stainless 3.0mm stays - Front profile 680mm - Rear profile 1185mm - ASR security release system for the front wheel
Stay clean and dry with SKS's Commuter II fenders! The stainless-steel hardware comes pre-installed for quick and easy mounting.
Turn your bike into an all-weather vehicle with SKS's Beavertail Fender Set! The robust steel brackets provide safe and easy mounting, and the front fender works with most suspension forks.
SKS's Raceblade Long fenders live up to their name! They're super light, incredibly sleek and provide optimum coverage. What sets them apart, though, is that they can popped on and off in seconds thanks to the tool-free quick-release mounting system. And, the Long version of these sweet fenders features a front extension for extra protection from road spray.
Topeak's DeFender M1 front fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides for your 27.5- or 29-inch wheeled bike. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The M1 installs easily to any standard fork, even reverse arch designs and seamlessly integrates with the front end of your bike. The quick-release attachments allow the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds.
- Superflex unbreakable all-weather polycarbonate - Pre-installed stainless steel hardware with mud flaps - Includes all hardware for mounting to virtually any bike
Topeak's DeFender M1/M2 fender set offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. They're incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The front installs easily to any standard fork and the rear connects to most seat posts. Their quick-release attachments allow the DeFenders to be installed and removed in seconds.
Planet Bike's Bog Suspension Fork Front Fender keeps rain and mud at bay while you play. It's made of a super-durable, all-weather polymer and mounts easily to most suspension forks. And, with the wide profile, you've got extra coverage.
Turn your bike into an all-weather vehicle with Planet Bike's Hardcore Fenders. Made of unbreakable Superflex polycarbonate with stainless-steel stays, they're ultra tough. They boast mudflaps for the ultimate in splash and spray protection and the front fender has release tabs for easy on/off. Plus, the hardware is pre-installed for quick mounting.
Topeak's DeFender RX rear fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The quick-release seatpost attachment allows the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds.
Topeak's DeFender M2 rear fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The quick-release attachment fits most seatposts and allows the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds. Plus, the 2-pivot arm is super adjustable for better coverage and a perfect fit on any bike.
Protect your precious road rocket from wet roads and bad weather with Topeak's DeFender RC1/RC11 fender set. They utilize a unique quick-release mounting system that makes installation a snap and they're made from tough, yet light polycarbonate with stainless steel struts for stiffness and durability. The front fender has a clever feature: it automatically disengages if a large object enters the wheel. The underside is highly polished so grime doesn't stick and, they accommodate tires up to 700 x 25c in size.
Shockboard / Shockblade & Dashboard hardware kit (for 2nd bike)
- Rubber straps - Fit Raceblade, Mud-x - Set of 8
Addd an extra dose of stability to SKS's Velo 42 and Velo 47 fenders. A stainless steel U-stay mounts to the fenders and your frame eyelets to eliminate rattling and bouncing fenders.
$15.08 - $18.43
- Attaches to the down tube using the supplied fasteners - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Gut Fender, the perfect fit for fatbike applications
Enjoy cycling in any weather. The Bluemels 75 U fenders cover tire widths up to 65mm. They use a proprietary construction with super-fine aluminum strips embedded in a matte black plastic coating, making these mudguards extremely durable and resistant to bending and UV damage. - Very wide profile for tires up to 65mm width - Proprietary construction embeds super-fine aluminum strips into matte black plastic coating - For 27.5 and 29-inch wheels - Includes accessory parts and stays - Weight: 800g
Turn your 'bent into an all-weather vehicle with Planet Bike's Hardcore Fender! Made of unbreakable Superflex polycarbonate with stainless-steel stays, it's ultra-tough. The adjustable stay positioning provides a secure fit on any style recumbent. The mudflap provides the ultimate in splash and spray resistance. Plus, the hardware is pre-installed for hassle-free mounting.
$54.00 - $65.00
Giant's Arc Fenders features a v-shape drainer that helps remove mud and water efficiently so you stay dry. They easily mount with a front and rear quick-release and, with the single-arm stay mount, they're a stylish addition to your bike. Plus, they're made from a super lightweight poly-carbonate material for long-lasting protection from nasty weather.
- Designed for compatibility with the Giant Defy Aluxx and Liv Avail Aluxx bikes - Quickly adjust gap between fender and tire - Tool-Free universal mounting system - Full coverage protection
$16.00 - $21.00
- Unique softer PP material helps prevent cracks in extreme temperatures - UV resistance for increased durability. - Proprietary bracket design helps keep fender stable on the bike - Front model fits most down-tubes - Rear model offers adjustable angle
$15.08 - $23.47
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes - XL version is longer and provides more coverage - Reverse version is designed for forks with reversed bridges - Fat Face, you guessed it, extra wide for Fatbike applications
The S-Guard is a lightweight, injection molded seat mounted fender for mountain or road use. Fast to fit, the S-Guard can also be zip-tied onto the saddle rails for extra security (zip tie is not included). Made of super soft material it fits nearly every saddle. - Mounts to saddle rails via cutouts that can be supplemented with zip ties - Appropriate for both mountain and road use - Made in Germany - 24g
MTB+ and Fat Bike compatible - Fits up to 4" tires - 100% recyclable Polypropylene construction - Lightweight, durable, and easy to install/remove
- Traditional hammered appearance with modern technical elements - Full coverage front and rear fenders with a PVC coated rear bridge securely holds the fenders and does not rattle - Pre-drilled for easy installation - Hardware with leather washers included - Fits 700c wheels
Fat Bike Mud Guard Fat bikes are inherently meant for extreme conditions, where water, mud and grit are no strangers. It mounts easily with reusable hook-and-loop straps, so you can attach it to nearly any mountain bike fork without any worries. - Built From Number 5 Recyclable Polypropylene - 1.2mm Thickness
SKS's S-Blade rear fender attaches easily to almost any road bike seatpost, protecting you from road spray and letting you ride through the wet.
Keep both your bike and yourself clean and dry with Sunlite's Full Fender Set. These fenders offer full coverage for the rider who rides year round in any weather. The stays are steel and the fenders are polycarbonate so they're tough, light and durable.
PDW's Full Metal Road Fenders are designed to fit road bikes that are difficult to install full-coverage fenders on. They have special hardware to get around caliper brakes and under forks, even add-on mounts for bikes that lack eyelets to mount fender stays to. They provide full-wrap coverage, even shielding riders behind you from tire spray thanks to the sturdy rubber mudflaps. Plus, safety release tabs ensure your wheels keep turning, even if debris gets lodged between the fender and tire. - Anodized aluminum - 30mm wide - Fits bikes with 700 x 23mm tires and fender eyelets - 454 grams
$64.99 - $69.99
- Rugged 6061 aluminum construction is corrosion resistant - 100mm mudflaps provide ultimate coverage and are double-riveted for durability - Hardware is all stainless-steel and pre-installed for hassle-free mounting - V-stays for added stability - Disc brake compatible - 50mm width - Release Tabs on front fender for added safety - Meets EN test standards
Page 1 of 6 Next page