$115.99 - $134.99
A wheelbuilder's favorite the world over, now available from Race Face. This welded, tubeless-ready workhorse is the go-to rim for XC to aggressive all-mountain with a range of rim widths to suit every riding style. - Aluminum 6061 rim and welded seam for excellent strength with minimum weight - Tubeless ready with strong tire retention bead - Weights for 27.5" 425g (24mm), 475g (27mm), 490g (30mm), 540g (35mm), 595g (40mm), 650g (45mm) - Weights for 29" 455g (24mm), 515g (27mm), 535g (30mm), 578g (35mm), 633g (40mm), 690g (45mm) - Tubeless kit sold separately - Decal kits sold separately
- Deep section Road racing, Triathlon, Commuting, Touring, Track racing, and Singlespeed rim for strength and aerodynamics - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for improved braking
When traction is king, go wide! SPANK Industries has been an innovator in wide rim design for over a decade, and the OOZY Trail 345 Rim is the culmination of these efforts. Boasting a 30mm inner width, the OOZY Trail 345’s design optimizes performance with the widest range of tire shapes and sizes on the market. This wider internal width improves tire spread, effectively increasing traction, without squaring tire profiles excessively, which can lead to reduced maneuverability and cornering traction. The OOZY Trail 345 Rim combines the strength of Dynamal alloy, the stiffness of Spank’s patented Oohbah reverse-well profile, and the enhanced tubeless performance of Bead Bite anti-burp rims hooks into a lightweight, trail-tuned package. - Key technologies: Bead Bite, OohBah, Dynamal Alloy - Material: MGR Dynamal Alloy - Size (in.): 27.5" / 29" - Weight (g): ±520 (27.5") / ±540 (29") - Hole Count: 32H - Inner / Outer Width (mm): 30 / 34.5 - Valve: F/V Presta - Tubeless: tubeless ready - Finish: shotpeen anodized, laser logos - ERD (mm++): 554 (27.5") / 591 (29") - ETRTO (mm): 584x30 (27.5") / 622x30 (29") - All Technologies: Bead Bite, OohBah, Bead Nip, Dynamal Alloy, MGR - Discipline: trail
$115.00 - $135.00
Surly's 50mm wide Rabbit Hole Rim lets you build a wheel that accepts a tire with a large footprint for outstanding control, and traction. This anodized-aluminum hoop has 64 spoke holes and can be built centered or offset. Also, material has been removed everywhere possible (without affecting strength) to keep the rim as light as possible for quick acceleration.
$64.99 - $69.99
Race Face's popular AR rims have been updated for 2019 with an asymmetric rim profile, improving spoke tension balance and overall wheel build quality and durability. The rim extrusion has also been improved to increase impact performance for more aggressive applications. With a tubeless compatible rim profile and color match capabilities, these rims are ready for any build you can throw at them. - Offset nipple bed for improved spoke tension balance and wheel strength/stiffness - Tubeless ready with strong tire retention bead
Origin-8's DNZ18 is a lightweight 700 x 22c aero aluminum clincher rim. It has machined sidewalls for great braking and the spoke holes are reinforced with eyelets for durability.
$89.90 - $90.00
The OOZY Trail 295 Rim was the first Spank Industries OohBah profile rim model, with a revolutionary tubeless enhancing design, called BeadBite. The OOZY Trail 295's wide 29.5mm outer, 24.5mm inner width allows the use of a wide range of tire sizes and profiles, and intensifies wheel stiffness while increasing the tire volume, improving both comfort and traction in loose conditions. Despite its wide burly appearance, the SPANK OOZY Trail 295 is no heavy weight. At as low as 450g in, it goes head to head with many carbon rim competitors with a safer, more durable, responsible, and economic Dynamal alloy construction. SPANK's patented Oohbah rim profile with inverted tube well, creates an element of hoop strength in the lateral profile, while reinforcing the critical side wall flanges, and means wider, lighter rims which deliver the highest strength to weight ratio on the market. Smooth ramps leading to the bead seats mean tubeless inflation is a breeze with most hand or floor pumps. - Key technologies: Bead Bite, OohBah, Dynamal Alloy - Material: MGR Dynamal Alloy - Size (in.): 26" / 27.5" / 29" - Weight (g): ±450 (26") / ±470 (27.5") /± 490 (29") - Hole Count: 32H - Inner / Outer Width (mm): 24.5 / 29.5 - Valve: F/V Presta - Tubeless: tubeless ready - Finish: polish anodized, decal logos - ERD (mm++): 528 (26") / 555 (27.5") / 591 (29") - ETRTO (mm): 559x24.5 (26") / 584x24.5 (27.5") / 622x24.5 (29")
$93.99 - $96.99
- Road racing/training rim based on the Aerohead rim with a wider footprint that allows for a more aerodynamic rim/tire combination when paired with a 23c tire - Tire profile mimics the characteristics of a tubular - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for improved braking - O/C version: Off center design allows for dramatically improved spoke tension on a dished wheel, the A23 OC allows for a more aerodynamic rim/tire combination when paired with a 23c tire - US made A23 rims now feature a tubeless ready design. Combine that with the new 21mm wide Velotape kit and you have a fool-proof Road and Cyclocross tubeless tire setup
- Unique profile with low sectional profile height and wide width, which adds radial compliance, while keeping high lateral stiffness. - Improved radial compliance for better traction over bumps and chatter, while reducing negative feedback to the rider. Performance and comfort enhanced. - Vibrocore inner well reduces the transmission of harmful vibration frequencies, meaning less vibration for the suspension and rider, also increasing the fatigue life of the rim. - 30mm internal width is extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, and even allowing + size tire use without negative squaring off of tire profiles. - Ideal for DH and Freeride.
$605.99 - $638.99
- Carbon rims available in two different profile heights featuring improved brake tracks - Toray T700 carbon in both Unidirectional and 3k carbon weaves for strength and integrity - Tubeless compatible rim bed with an 18mm internal width supports wider modern road tires Specs: - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 18 - Width OD: 25 - Wall: Dbl - Side: MSW - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Profile: 50 - Weight: 500g - ERD: 545 Low Profile: - Profile: 38 - Weight: 470g - ERD: 569
$94.95 - $99.95
WTB's proprietary 4D spoke drilling prevents binding and lateral loading of the spokes, while the spoke bed itself has been updated to provide a more compatible interface between the spoke and rim. Integration of the all-new Solid Strip on our TCS 2.0 rims delivers the easiest to mount and most reliable tubeless system we’ve ever made. Available in widths ranging from i21 to i45, because all bikes should benefit from lightweight rims. Features: - TCS 2.0 creates a more robust, easily installed and dependable tubeless system. - A recessed channel along the center of TCS 2.0 rims allows installation of the all-new Solid Strip, which prevents tubeless tape from sagging at the spoke holes and results in a smooth, consistent interface between the tire and rim. - 4D angled spoke drilling eliminates binding and lateral loading, and disperses tension more evenly over a greater area
Stan's ZTR Alpha 400 Rim lets you enjoy the advantages of a tubeless setup on your road and cyclocross bikes. At only 350 grams, it's light, strong, and it features a semi-aero profile for quick accelerations and blazing speed. The Alpha rim also uses Stan's BST technology for easy tubeless conversions, while its wide inner profile and lowered sidewalls boost tire volume for enhanced traction. And this version can be used with rim brakes as well as disc brakes.
Mavic's CXP Elite offers a 21mm aerodynamic pin-joined profile, along with eyelets around each spoke hole to enhance its durability. Weight: 510 grams
Performance hoops purpose-built for kids! SPANK Industries’ SPOON 28 rims are the perfect solution to upgrade your kid’s MTB. Manufactured from light yet durable 6-series alloy, the SPOON 28 rim is a safe, strong, performance-enhancing hoop, with a moderate width that accepts most 20-inch tires. Unlike the majority of 20-inch rims on the market, SPOON 28 rims were designed specifically for junior shredders on 20-inch mountain bikes. Key Technologies: Bead Nip Tubeless: Not recommended ERD (mm++): 382 ETRTO (mm): 406x23 Discipline: Kids
$55.99 - $89.99
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Available in 2 profile options - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - Sleeved joint - ISO-Road certified - ISO: 622 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Width ID: 19 - Width OD: 22.6 - Profile: 30 - Weight: 400g - ERD: 577 Low Profile: - Width ID: 19 - Width OD: 22.6 - Profile: 30 - Weight: 410g - ERD: 594
- An ultra-wide, high performance alloy rim, weight optimized for Enduro, Trail and All Mountain use - Tubeless ready with anti-burp rim hooks to prevent the loss of pressure and keep tires firmly in place - 32 holes with an inner width of 35mm and outer width of 39.5mm provides ultra-wide support for Plus-Size and high volume tires - The corrugated rim center, a brand acclaimed technology, adds exceptional strength, making it more rigid and allowing the rim to be wider without adding material - Shotpeen finish to increase fatigue life and make it more durable - MGR Dynamal Alloy
$55.99 - $99.99
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Available in 2 profile options - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - Sleeved joint - ISO-Road certified Specs: - ISO: 622 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: Pv - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Width ID: 19 - Width OD: 22.6 - Profile: 30 - Weight: 400g - ERD: 577 Low Profile: - Width ID: 17 - Width OD: 22.3 - Profile: 22 - Weight: 410 - ERD: 594
$55.99 - $89.99
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Available in 2 profile options - Tubeless ready - Sleeved joint - ISO-Road certified - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 17 - Width OD: 22 - Wall: Dbl - Side: MSW - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Profile: 35 - Weight: 550g - ERD: 568 Low Profile: - Profile: 24 - Weight: 435g - ERD: 589
$549.99 - $579.99
- Unidirectional Toray T700 carbon fiber construction - 255C high TG epoxy resin and Basalt braking surface withstands extreme temperatures - Reinforced nipple bed with directional drilling - Titanium reinforced bead hook - Available in 2 profile options - Tubeless ready - ISO-Road certified - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 17.5 - Width OD: 25 - Wall: Dbl - Side: MSW - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Profile: 50 - Weight: 500g - ERD: 545 Low Profile: - Profile: 38 - Weight: 460g - ERD: 569
- Mid Fat, and Fat Race are what this thing is all about - Perfect for sand, snow, trail, and everything in between - Double wall for increased stiffness and tubeless ready - 45mm width disc-only rim
$40.99 - $42.99
Origin-8's Track Attack Rims are 42mm-deep and made of light and durable aluminum sleeved and pinned for strength.
• Size: 26 x 4.0 • Single wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 • ERD: 536 • Width: 60mm • Depth: 24.5
• Size: 26 x 4.0 • Double wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 or 36 • Width: 65mm • Depth: 21mm
- Blending the A23 clincher and Escape tubular rims, the 23mm wide Major Tom provides improved traction for unparalleled ground control - Seam relief channel that allows for consistent and reliable tubular tire installation - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for precise braking and handling
Legendary tubeless technology has now been hand delivered to the plus-sized market. Why have a 2.8+ inch tire if you can’t experience a lovely tubeless ride? The Scraper rim features a TCS inner rim profile, 4D angled drilling, and WTB's light but stiff WT69 Alloy, all while still allowing for popular and available J-bend spokes. Yep, non-proprietary spokes but a high tech rim. The Scraper i40 is designed for 2.8" tires while the i45 is optimized for 3.0" tires. Experience TCS euphoria with WTB's Scraper rim and understand what this plus-sized grinning is all about. - Usage: Adventure/Plus Sized Tires/Bikepacking
$572.99 - $594.99
- Unidirectional Toray T700 carbon fiber construction - Available in multiple widths for Cross Country, All Mountain, and Downhill applicarions - Reinforced nipple bed with directional drilling - Hookless bead design - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 622 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible All Mountain: - Width ID: 27 - Width OD: 32 - Profile: 29 - Weight: 440g - ERD: 578 Downhill: - Width ID: 32 - Width OD: 38 - Profile: 31 - Weight: 500 - ERD: 584 Cross Country: - Width ID: 24 - Width OD: 30 - Profile: 26 - Weight: 390g - ERD: 587
My Other Brother Darryl is a single-wall constructed, 80mm wide rim. 80mm wide rims give you a bigger footprint than that of narrower rims, which means more floatation and more traction. To initiate tubeless sequence, you just need a no-stretch rim strip and bead-to-bead tubeless rim tape. My Other Brother Darryl comes with either a 32 hole, symmetric wheel lacing spoke hole pattern or the tried and true 64 dual spoke hole pattern that allows for symmetric or offset wheelbuilds. It's got plenty of cutouts to keep the weight down and help your tires float through the squishiest of terrain. - Wheel Size: 26 - Hub Compatibility: 32h - ETRTO*: 559mm - Weight: 710g (Symmetric) 740g (Dual) - Color: Black or polished silver *Tire bead seat diameter.
Asym rims use an asymmetrical design to create a rim that evenly distributes tension, doesn’t require dishing, and makes for a faster wheel assembly. High end WT69 Alloy and an open cavity design keep Asym weights down while eyelets prolong longevity and prevent binding. Featuring a full TCS (tubeless compatible system) inner rim profile, Asym rims provide a lightweight, higher performance value-driven option that works exceptionally well with wheel building machines.
$550.99 - $572.99
- Unidirectional Toray T700 carbon fiber construction - Reinforced nipple bed with directional drilling - Titanium reinforced bead hook - Available in 2 profile options - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - ISO-Road certified - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 17.5 - Width OD: 25 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Profile: 50 - Weight: 500g - ERD: 545 Low Profile: - Profile: 38 - Weight: 460g - ERD: 569
Whisky's No.9 50d rims are designed to a be a lightweight, aero, stable starting point to build exquisite wheels. They offer an aero advantage over the 30d rims, while offering a stiffer, more robust platform. Fit for long days in the saddle, cutting through the wind and hammering finish line sprints, they’re a perfect all-rounder. These disc brake-specific rims offer clean design and aesthetics. Featuring a wide inner width, they pair well with a variety of tires across the full range of drop bar pursuits. As with all rims Whisky makes, these come with tubeless valves and required tape in the box. - Designed to be used with spoke nipple washers - Rider weight limit: 300lbs
Page 1 of 5 Next page