$94.99 - $99.99
The ARC Offset rims utilize an asymmetrical design to optimize spoke tension balance, wheel durability, and wheel stiffness. Its 6069 Alloy construction provides a superior strength-to-weight ratio, significantly improving toughness. - Offset nipple bed for improved spoke tension balance and wheel strength/stiffness - Strong tire retention bead - Tubeless ready
- Unique profile with low sectional profile height and wide width, which adds radial compliance, while keeping high lateral stiffness. - Improved radial compliance for better traction over bumps and chatter, while reducing negative feedback to the rider. Performance and comfort enhanced. - Vibrocore inner well reduces the transmission of harmful vibration frequencies, meaning less vibration for the suspension and rider, also increasing the fatigue life of the rim. - 30mm internal width is extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, and even allowing + size tire use without negative squaring off of tire profiles. - Ideal for DH and Freeride.
My Other Brother Darryl is a single-wall constructed, 80mm wide rim. 80mm wide rims give you a bigger footprint than that of narrower rims, which means more floatation and more traction. To initiate tubeless sequence, you just need a no-stretch rim strip and bead-to-bead tubeless rim tape. My Other Brother Darryl comes with either a 32 hole, symmetric wheel lacing spoke hole pattern or the tried and true 64 dual spoke hole pattern that allows for symmetric or offset wheelbuilds. It's got plenty of cutouts to keep the weight down and help your tires float through the squishiest of terrain. - Wheel Size: 26 - Hub Compatibility: 32h - ETRTO*: 559mm - Weight: 710g (Symmetric) 740g (Dual) - Color: Black or polished silver *Tire bead seat diameter.
$50.00 - $65.00
Product specs: - 36 hole count - Front and rear specific - 28.5mm wide - Welded - 20", 24" - 395g front rim 392g rear rim - Also available in 24", black only
$115.00 - $135.00
Surly's 50mm wide Rabbit Hole Rim lets you build a wheel that accepts a tire with a large footprint for outstanding control, and traction. This anodized-aluminum hoop has 64 spoke holes and can be built centered or offset. Also, material has been removed everywhere possible (without affecting strength) to keep the rim as light as possible for quick acceleration.
$42.99 - $51.99
- 42mm DEEP DISH sleeved and pinned rim - Powder coated (PC) or Anodized finish(Ano) dependent on color - Available with Machined or Non-Machined sidewall - 760g
$93.99 - $96.99
- Road racing/training rim based on the Aerohead rim with a wider footprint that allows for a more aerodynamic rim/tire combination when paired with a 23c tire - Tire profile mimics the characteristics of a tubular - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for improved braking - O/C version: Off center design allows for dramatically improved spoke tension on a dished wheel, the A23 OC allows for a more aerodynamic rim/tire combination when paired with a 23c tire - US made A23 rims now feature a tubeless ready design. Combine that with the new 21mm wide Velotape kit and you have a fool-proof Road and Cyclocross tubeless tire setup
- Mid Fat, and Fat Race are what this thing is all about - Perfect for sand, snow, trail, and everything in between - Double wall for increased stiffness and tubeless ready - 45mm width disc-only rim
Performance hoops purpose-built for kids! SPANK Industries’ SPOON 28 rims are the perfect solution to upgrade your kid’s MTB. Manufactured from light yet durable 6-series alloy, the SPOON 28 rim is a safe, strong, performance-enhancing hoop, with a moderate width that accepts most 20-inch tires. Unlike the majority of 20-inch rims on the market, SPOON 28 rims were designed specifically for junior shredders on 20-inch mountain bikes. Key Technologies: Bead Nip Tubeless: Not recommended ERD (mm++): 382 ETRTO (mm): 406x23 Discipline: Kids
- A high performance alloy rim designed for freeride, race and downhill use - Tubeless ready with anti-burp rim hooks to prevent the loss of pressure and keep tires firmly in place - 32 holes with an inner width of 28mm and outer width of 33mm to optimize tire spread and enhance traction - The corrugated rim center, a brand acclaimed technology, adds exceptional strength, making it more rigid and allowing the rim to be wider without adding material - Shotpeen finish to increase fatigue life and make it more durable
Wider and even lower in profile, the new Crest MK3 sheds weight for faster acceleration and climbing. WideRight 23mm internal width increases tire volume for improved stability with wider tires. Inspired by carbon technology, the entirely new rim shape adds strength and virtually eliminates the chance of a pinch flat. Refined over the past 15 years, Bead Socket Technology offers the most trusted tubeless seal in the business, making the Crest MK3 the best choice for lightweight, tubeless XC performance. - 23mm internal rim width for more stability with larger tires - Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats - Laterally stiffer and stronger for improved handling Wider but even lighter than the original Crest - More durable rim shape and alloy Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - Legendary Crest climbing and speed in a high volume rim - WideRight optimized for XC tires
The new Flow MK3 is wider, stronger, and lighter. Flow’s legendary history on the World Cup DH circuit, combined with WideRight 29mm internal width, offers the perfect balance of tire stability for outstanding control at any speed. Genuine Bead Socket Technology rolls faster, corners harder, and withstands even bigger hits. Flow MK3 is born and bred for control at speed and perfect for technical trails and enduro racing thanks to increased lateral stiffness and durability. The new alloy is also even lighter, putting the new Flow MK3 in a class by itself for all-mountain performance. - 29mm internal width for tires up to 2.8" - Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats - Even lighter than the Flow EX - 25% stiffer and stronger for improved handling - More durable rim shape and alloy - Built on the proven success of our Flow EX on the World Cup DH circuit - Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - WideRight optimized for Trail and All-mountain tires
Legendary tubeless technology has now been hand delivered to the plus-sized market. Why have a 2.8+ inch tire if you can’t experience a lovely tubeless ride? The Scraper rim features a TCS inner rim profile, 4D angled drilling, and WTB's light but stiff WT69 Alloy, all while still allowing for popular and available J-bend spokes. Yep, non-proprietary spokes but a high tech rim. The Scraper i40 is designed for 2.8" tires while the i45 is optimized for 3.0" tires. Experience TCS euphoria with WTB's Scraper rim and understand what this plus-sized grinning is all about. - Usage: Adventure/Plus Sized Tires/Bikepacking
$605.99 - $638.99
- Carbon rims available in two different profile heights featuring improved brake tracks - Toray T700 carbon in both Unidirectional and 3k carbon weaves for strength and integrity - Tubeless compatible rim bed with an 18mm internal width supports wider modern road tires Specs: - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 18 - Width OD: 25 - Wall: Dbl - Side: MSW - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Profile: 50 - Weight: 500g - ERD: 545 Low Profile: - Profile: 38 - Weight: 470g - ERD: 569
$55.99 - $89.99
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Available in 2 profile options - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - Sleeved joint - ISO-Road certified - ISO: 622 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Width ID: 19 - Width OD: 22.6 - Profile: 30 - Weight: 400g - ERD: 577 Low Profile: - Width ID: 19 - Width OD: 22.6 - Profile: 30 - Weight: 410g - ERD: 594
$55.99 - $89.99
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Available in 2 profile options - Tubeless ready - Sleeved joint - ISO-Road certified - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 17 - Width OD: 22 - Wall: Dbl - Side: MSW - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Profile: 35 - Weight: 550g - ERD: 568 Low Profile: - Profile: 24 - Weight: 435g - ERD: 589
Whether it’s 'cross, road, or mountain, nothing makes your bike feel faster than a good set of wheels. The Whisky No.9 carbon rims are performance-driven designs that offer excellent durability and features to create a torsionally stiffer rim, compared to single wall carbon offerings. Available in multiple sizes and widths, Whisky’s rims have you covered no matter what or where you ride. - Designed to be used with spoke nipple washers - Rider weight limit: 300lbs
$94.95 - $99.95
WTB's proprietary 4D spoke drilling prevents binding and lateral loading of the spokes, while the spoke bed itself has been updated to provide a more compatible interface between the spoke and rim. Integration of the all-new Solid Strip on our TCS 2.0 rims delivers the easiest to mount and most reliable tubeless system we’ve ever made. Available in widths ranging from i23 to i45, because all bikes should benefit from lightweight rims. Features: - TCS 2.0 creates a more robust, easily installed and dependable tubeless system. - A recessed channel along the center of TCS 2.0 rims allows installation of the all-new Solid Strip, which prevents tubeless tape from sagging at the spoke holes and results in a smooth, consistent interface between the tire and rim. - 4D angled spoke drilling eliminates binding and lateral loading, and disperses tension more evenly over a greater area
Origin-8's DNZ18 is a lightweight 700 x 22c aero aluminum clincher rim. It has machined sidewalls for great braking and the spoke holes are reinforced with eyelets for durability.
$40.99 - $42.99
Origin-8's Track Attack Rims are 42mm-deep and made of light and durable aluminum sleeved and pinned for strength.
$14.95 - $79.95
Make your WTB rims air tight and ready for tubeless use with WTB's TCS Rim Tape. This tape covers the spoke holes and can be used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. Available in 11-meter (covers 5 rims) and 55-meter rolls (covers 27 rims).
When traction is king, go wide! SPANK Industries has been an innovator in wide rim design for over a decade, and the OOZY Trail 345 Rim is the culmination of these efforts. Boasting a 30mm inner width, the OOZY Trail 345’s design optimizes performance with the widest range of tire shapes and sizes on the market. This wider internal width improves tire spread, effectively increasing traction, without squaring tire profiles excessively, which can lead to reduced maneuverability and cornering traction. The OOZY Trail 345 Rim combines the strength of Dynamal alloy, the stiffness of Spank’s patented Oohbah reverse-well profile, and the enhanced tubeless performance of Bead Bite anti-burp rims hooks into a lightweight, trail-tuned package. - Key technologies: Bead Bite, OohBah, Dynamal Alloy - Material: MGR Dynamal Alloy - Size (in.): 27.5" / 29" - Weight (g): ±520 (27.5") / ±540 (29") - Hole Count: 32H - Inner / Outer Width (mm): 30 / 34.5 - Valve: F/V Presta - Tubeless: tubeless ready - Finish: shotpeen anodized, laser logos - ERD (mm++): 554 (27.5") / 591 (29") - ETRTO (mm): 584x30 (27.5") / 622x30 (29") - All Technologies: Bead Bite, OohBah, Bead Nip, Dynamal Alloy, MGR - Discipline: trail
$89.90 - $90.00
The OOZY Trail 295 Rim was the first Spank Industries OohBah profile rim model, with a revolutionary tubeless enhancing design, called BeadBite. The OOZY Trail 295's wide 29.5mm outer, 24.5mm inner width allows the use of a wide range of tire sizes and profiles, and intensifies wheel stiffness while increasing the tire volume, improving both comfort and traction in loose conditions. Despite its wide burly appearance, the SPANK OOZY Trail 295 is no heavy weight. At as low as 450g in, it goes head to head with many carbon rim competitors with a safer, more durable, responsible, and economic Dynamal alloy construction. SPANK's patented Oohbah rim profile with inverted tube well, creates an element of hoop strength in the lateral profile, while reinforcing the critical side wall flanges, and means wider, lighter rims which deliver the highest strength to weight ratio on the market. Smooth ramps leading to the bead seats mean tubeless inflation is a breeze with most hand or floor pumps. - Key technologies: Bead Bite, OohBah, Dynamal Alloy - Material: MGR Dynamal Alloy - Size (in.): 26" / 27.5" / 29" - Weight (g): ±450 (26") / ±470 (27.5") /± 490 (29") - Hole Count: 32H - Inner / Outer Width (mm): 24.5 / 29.5 - Valve: F/V Presta - Tubeless: tubeless ready - Finish: polish anodized, decal logos - ERD (mm++): 528 (26") / 555 (27.5") / 591 (29") - ETRTO (mm): 559x24.5 (26") / 584x24.5 (27.5") / 622x24.5 (29")
- An ultra-wide, high performance alloy rim, weight optimized for Enduro, Trail and All Mountain use - Tubeless ready with anti-burp rim hooks to prevent the loss of pressure and keep tires firmly in place - 32 holes with an inner width of 35mm and outer width of 39.5mm provides ultra-wide support for Plus-Size and high volume tires - The corrugated rim center, a brand acclaimed technology, adds exceptional strength, making it more rigid and allowing the rim to be wider without adding material - Shotpeen finish to increase fatigue life and make it more durable - MGR Dynamal Alloy
$549.99 - $579.99
- Unidirectional Toray T700 carbon fiber construction - 255C high TG epoxy resin and Basalt braking surface withstands extreme temperatures - Reinforced nipple bed with directional drilling - Titanium reinforced bead hook - Available in 2 profile options - Tubeless ready - ISO-Road certified - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 17.5 - Width OD: 25 - Wall: Dbl - Side: MSW - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Profile: 50 - Weight: 500g - ERD: 545 Low Profile: - Profile: 38 - Weight: 460g - ERD: 569
Not all carbon rims are created equal. If your carbon rim is too stiff, you're losing speed and risking tire pinch flats. The Stan’s Crest CB7 rim with RiACT absorbs radial vibrations and damps impacts. It's a difference you can feel in the ride of the bike almost instantly. First introduced with Stan's legendary Valor rim, Stan's impact absorbing RiACT technology has evolved to be more responsive and even more durable. The Crest CB7's new layup and rim shape allows for 10mm of radial compliance to absorb larger impacts. The new rim also matches the Valor's strength while using less material to save weight. And when it comes to the lateral stiffness needed for steering precision and control, the new CB7 layup delivers. Wider than the original Valor while still optimized for XC tire widths, the Crest CB7 keeps you in control and rolling faster. Stan’s backs up the technology in every Crest CB7 rim with one of the best warranties available, including lifetime crash replacement. Better by design, the Crest CB7 is the most advanced rim available for creating a lighter, stronger, more reliable, and faster rolling wheelset. - Designed for cross country racing and riding - Patented low-profile sidewalls and 23mm internal rim width - Ultra-light 325g (29") rim weight - RiACT system absorbs impacts and rolls faster - Bead Socket Technology for easier tubeless setup and the best reliability - WideRight rim design optimized for 2.00 - 2.25-inch tires
Wheels are the first point of contact between you and your bike, and the trail you’re riding on. And while wheel sizes and standards continue to develop significantly year on year, often to both the rider and the industry’s dismay, very little innovation has been seen in the compliancy and responsiveness of the wheel as this first, most important contact and conductor. What Spank has seen in recent years is that bike suspension is continuously evolving and adapting to compensate for stiffer frames and more rigid, deeper profile carbon fiber rims. This overall stiffer rig is being softened, or counter-acted by both bike suspension, and tire design — not to mention the ever lower and lower tire pressures riders are running. Rider position (wider, lower, more forward) is also being impacted directly by the bike frame and cockpit geometries which is constantly aiming for a better riding feel. So surely it is overdue time to re-examine how the engineering of the wheel can become an active contributor to the efficiency of the overall set up. Spank Industries has done just this. - Low sectional profile height and wide width, adds radial compliance, while keeping high lateral stiffness. - 30mm internal width extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, and even allowing + size tire use, without negative squaring off of tire profiles. - Ideal for Trail/AM/Enduro bikes looking for a wide profile, without the weight penalty
Spank's Spoon 32 rims are gravity rims done right! If your rides encompass big hits and fast descents then a pair of Spoon 32 rims might be just what you need to tackle your favored terrain. - Six Series aluminum alloy - Disc specific rim - Tubeless Ready
Stan's ZTR Alpha 400 Rim lets you enjoy the advantages of a tubeless setup on your road and cyclocross bikes. At only 350 grams, it's light, strong, and it features a semi-aero profile for quick accelerations and blazing speed. The Alpha rim also uses Stan's BST technology for easy tubeless conversions, while its wide inner profile and lowered sidewalls boost tire volume for enhanced traction. And this version can be used with rim brakes as well as disc brakes.
• Size: 26 x 4.0 • Single wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 • ERD: 536 • Width: 60mm • Depth: 24.5
Page 1 of 5 Next page