Some equipment makes your bike faster. Some makes you faster! PowerTap’s proven, 325-gram PowerTap G3 Hub does both. Make the most of your time on the bike — nail your intervals, stay within your targeted zones for long rides, and track your Training Stress Score (TSS) and Chronic Training Load (CTL) for long-term gains and reaching your goals. The low-profile G3 hub is made of light, durable aluminum with wide flange spacing for a great wheel. The G3 is accurate to within +/-1.5%, and is ANT+ capable for use with your favorite compatible cycling computer (sold separately). Plus, all the electronics are held within a small, easily removed outer cap.
$209.00 - $235.00
DT Swiss' strong, reliable 540 Tandem Front Hub is built for the long haul. Whether you're out there for a week, a month, or on a daily commute, the high-end bearings and additional spoke holes deliver thousands of nearly frictionless miles on your tandem or fully-loaded touring rig.
Sometimes one speed is all you need. And Chris King's ISO Single-Speed rear hub is the top-tier choice for riders who want to experience the simplicity, fun, and sweet misery that one gear can provide. The large diameter hub shell uses Chris King's made-in-house stainless-steel bearings for unbeatable strength and durability, and the freehub offers near-instantaneous pedal engagement. Unlike most single-speed hubs which use a threaded freewheel, King's ISO hub uses a miniaturized version of their freehub body and easily replaced stainless steel cogs. This setup offers ease of maintenance, simple chainline adjustments, and serviceability. Six-bolt rotor compatibility keeps setup and parts choices simple so you can spend more time riding.
• 8-speed cassette compatibility • 28-hole spoke drilling • Quick-release • Aluminum hub body • Black
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm hub spacing • Aluminum hub body • Lightweight, hollow, heat-treated axle • Fix/freewheel hub threading • 32 and 26-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black, silver, or white
Shimano's DXR Front Hub is the heart of a light, fast BMX race front wheel. Ultra-smooth bearings minimize rolling resistance and the hub's oversize aluminum shell design eliminates fork flex for stiff, responsive wheels. Plus, Shimano's labyrinth seals shut out dust, dirt and water for phenomenal durability.
Shimano's Alfine Internal Geared Hub for Disc Brake Use (8-Speed) is a sleek, buttery-smooth hub that lets you discover Alfine Di2, a stylish and sophisticated way to enjoy the ultimate urban riding experience. - Model Number SG-S505 - Series: Alfine - Speeds: 8 - Shifting Lever: ST-S705-R - Disc Brake Rotor Mount: Center Lock - Gear Ratio Total Difference: 307% - Gear Ratio 1: 0.527 - Gear Ratio 2: 0.644 - Gear Ratio 3: 0.748 - Gear Ratio 4: 0.851 - Gear Ratio 5: 1 - Gear Ratio 6: 1.223 - Gear Ratio 7: 1.419 - Gear Ratio 8: 1.615 - Axle Length: 187mm - Over Locknut: 135 - Spoke Holes: 36H, 32H - Spoke Size: #13, #14 - Sprocket Options: CS-S500: 18,20/ SM-GEAR inward:18,19,20,21,22,23/SM-GEAR outward: 16,18,19,20,21,22,23 - Chain Line: 41.8/47.7 - Average Weight: 1,680g - Flange Distance (mm): 57.3 - Spoke Hole PCD (mm): 92.6 - Flange Diameter (mm): 104.3 - Flange Width (mm): 3.2 - Sprocket Thickness (mm): CS-S500 2.0/ SM-GEAR 2.3 - Shimano Recommended Chain: CN-HG73/53/50 - Dishing Distance (mm): 3.15 - Shifting Switch: SW-S705 - Motor Unit: MU-S705
• Machined and forged alloy construction • Sealed cartridge bearings • Lightweight design • 9/11-speed Campagnolo cassette body • 32-hole spoke drilling • Quick-release • 130mm hub spacing • 382g • Black and silver
• Aluminum hubs • Sealed bearings • 1-speed freewheel threading • 32-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • 135mm hub spacing • Black or silver
Hope Pro2 Evo Freehub Bodies · Not compatible with Hope Pro2
The DT Swiss 240s Straightpull road hub hits the sweet spot between light weight and reliability. The straight pull spoke design makes for a stiff, responsive wheel that will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles.
• Machined and forged alloy construction • Sealed cartridge bearings • Lightweight design • 8/10-speed cassette • 20, 24, 28, 32, and 36-hole spoke drilling • Quick-release • 130mm hub spacing • Black or silver
Everything about Chris King's ISO rear hub means business. From the extra-large hub shell and wide-radius spoke flange, to the made-in-house ball bearings and lightning fast engagement, you’ll love everything about the ISO rear hub. King's XD Driver body is compatible with SRAM's 11-speed mountain drivetrains. The 150 x 12mm thru-axle compatibility adds rear end stiffness and efficiency, and it’s compatible with 157 x 12mm replacement axles (sold separately).
Hope Rear Axle Conversion Kits · For Pre-2011 Hope hubs labeled Pro2(axle and end caps)
• Machined and forged alloy construction • Sealed cartridge bearings • Lightweight design • 8/11-speed Shimano/SRAM cassette compatibility • 20, 24, 28, 32, 36-hole spoke drilling • Quick release • 130mm hub spacing • Black or silver
• Aluminum hub body • Quick release • 100mm OLD • 20, 24, 28, 32, and 36-hole spoke drilling • Black or Silver
• Aluminum hub body • 15mm axle nuts • 100mm OLD • Sealed bearings • High-flange design • 32, 36, or 48-hole spoke drilling • Black or silver
In BMX racing, the first few seconds out of the gate are the most important, so Shimano's DXR Hub delivers super-quick engagement to get you the holeshot. This 36-hole hub rocks a tough steel axle, and Shimano's legendary durability ensures that whether you're hammering or sticking huge landings this robust hub holds up ride after ride.
Build yourself a tough, no-nonsense rear wheel with Shimano's Deore Rear Hub. It features a quality cold-forged-aluminum shell, super durable angular contact bearings with high-polish bearing surfaces, and Shimano's excellent Center Lock disc mount, which makes rotor installation a breeze. The freehub boasts quick engagement for lightning fast acceleration and confidence when negotiating tricky technical sections. A quick-release skewer makes wheel installation and removal a breeze.
Shimano's M629 Front Hub offers durability and fast, smooth riding. This 32-hole hub features a high-quality cold-forged aluminum shell, super durable angular contact bearings with high-polish bearing surfaces, and Shimano's easy-to-use Center Lock disc mount. The included quick-release skewer makes wheel installation and removal a breeze.
• Center to Flange: 34 R , 21.75 L • Color: Gray • Defined Color: Gray • Flange Diameter: 44 R , 44 L • Front Axle: QR x 100mm • Hub Center to Flange (mm): 34 mm , 21.5 mm • Hub Drilling: 28 • Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc • Spoke Interface: J-bend
Shimano Alfine Centerlock Dynamo Front Hub - Compatible with 26 to 28" wheel sizes - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6V, 3.0W output - Centerlock rotor mount - Center to Flange: 28.5 R , 20 L - Color: Black - Defined Color: Black - Flange Diameter: 70 R , 70 L - Front Axle: QR x 100mm - Hub Drilling: 32, 36 - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Weight: 575 g
$177.90 - $210.00
The 350 road hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, these hubs will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles. Plus, DT's legendary Ratchet System ensures precise engagement no matter how hard you stomp on the pedals.
$9.99 - $22.99
- Press fit designed to work the hub's non-drive side collar.
• Grade 3 balls and magnetite rust proof finish • Abec 5 precision and silicone w seals • 3 times cryogenic race treatment • Bearings sold individually, not as pair
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes rear hubs with XD Driver.
$54.99 - $144.99
The Quartet hub is a high quality, sealed hub with in-bound axle bolts that is guard compatible. The hub’s steel collar shape simplifies removal for bearing and axle maintenance. Front Specs - 36-Hole Spoke Configuration - 6061-T6 aluminum hub shell - 6902 sealed bearings - chromoly collars - 14mm hollow chromoly female axle - 3/8-inch 4130 chromoly inbound axle bolts - Steel helicoiled threads - WEIGHT 10.5oz / 297g Rear Specs - 9-T driver - 6902RS sealed cartridge ball bearings - 3-Pawl singular spring design and precision caged needle bearings (Compatible with V1, V2 and V3 Cassette Drivers) - 3/8-inch, 4130 chromoly axle bolts w/15mm 4130 chromoly female axle - Hub collars feature integrated 14mm frame slot adapters - Weight: 16.6oz
Converts a Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti rear hub to a 12mm thru-axle. Compatible with both Type 1 and Type 2 rear hubs.
Build yourself a tough, no-nonsense rear wheel with Shimano's Deore Rear Hub. It features a quality cold-forged-aluminum shell, super durable angular contact bearings with high-polish bearing surfaces, and Shimano's excellent double contact sealing to seal out dirt and water. The freehub boasts quick engagement for lightning fast acceleration and confidence when negotiating tricky technical sections. A quick-release skewer makes wheel installation and removal a breeze.
Designed specifically for use with Odyssey's Antigram FRONT or REAR hubs. SPECS - Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum for greater strength and durability - Steel insert prevents guard deformation, prolonging bearing life
Page 1 of 7 Next page