Parts & Accessories
96% Nylon, 4% Lycra The original DeFeet shoe cover is designed to be worn over road cycling shoes with cleat systems, providing an extra barrier against windchill and dirt. A three-season product for cool to cold conditions in damp or dry weather, Slipstreams feature a knit-in cleat guide to cut your own opening.
Having a go-to wardrobe that can deal with the worst weather is key when you have to get out and ride in all seasons. Keeping your feet warm and dry will make your commute or foul weather ride easier and more comfortable. - Open soles framed by abrasion resistant material - Ideal to wear with cycling and leisure shoes - Lightweight material for easy storage - GORE-TEX Product: durably waterproof, windproof and extremely breathable - Reflective details at front, back and side - Reflective transfer print to mark right and left - Back Velcro width adjustment
If you're looking for one shoe cover to provide the most warmth for the harshest of conditions, then look no further. Good news! Your search for the perfect foul weather shoe cover is over! Introducing the Garneau Thermal H2O Shoe Covers (some minor "assembly" required). This seam-sealed, 3mm super stretch neoprene, fleece-lined shoe cover is 100% wind and waterproof, and will keep your toes warm in the nastiest of weather! Its outsole is made out of rubber for additional traction, and can be cut to fit whatever type of cleat you have using the integrated cutting guide. We round it out with a seam-sealed zipper that tucks into a zipper garage and hits of reflectivity that offer additional visibility in low light conditions. Technical Details - Under Sole: Durable pre-cut rubber sole for better water resistance - Opening: Sean-sealed zipper for all weather conditions - Shoe Cover Fabric: super stretch neoprene laminated with fleece
Want one shoe piece to cover the entire road or mountain biking season? The Neo Protect 3 Shoe Cover is the one for you! Extremely durable, warm, and has easy adjustments with very wide side hook-and-loop fasteners with large locking zippers for easy use, this shoe cover is the only one you'll need all season long. It provides 360 degrees of reflectivity for added visibility in low light conditions, a reinforced Kevlar track under the foot with Hypalon rubber for long term walkability, and provides all-season wind and water resistance. - Cuff: Bias - Under Sole: 2 openings for road and SPD cleats - Side opening: Seam-sealed hook and loop fastener for easy slip-on - Visibility Features: Reflective - Fabric: 2 MM NEOPRENE – Isolates from cold, provides warmth
- More performance - More comfort - Also suitable for walking Misalignment of the feet can significantly limit the enjoyment of cycling. With the IP Touring Solestar, Ergon offers all touring riders a significant gain in comfort, especially when covering longer distances. The patented stabilization delta keeps the foot in an ergonomic position, prevents discomfort and optimally transfers leg power to the pedal. Efficiency is maximized with a grippy surface made of nylon fabric. Finely ground walnut shells in the 3D foam padding aid in a keeping the feet cool. The insole shell, made of fiberglass composite, enhances pedaling efficiency. The IP Touring Solestar was developed with the internationally renowned insole specialist Solestar.
- Reinforced bottom and toe area for extra durability - Made from wind and waterproof latex to keep your feet warm and dry - Lightweight and flexible. No need for zippers or Velcro that cause leakage
- Protect your mountain bike shoes from rain and mud while keeping your feet warm and dry - Designed to accommodate bulkier mountain bike shoes. Cleat holes are cut specifically for mountain bike cleats - Lightweight and flexible. No need for zippers
- Replacement ratchet tongue for selected styles of shoes - 2 pieces - 93mm
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Water-resistant - Reflective logo
$19.50 $30.00 35% Off
Giro's Knit Shoe Covers add just a touch of extra warmth, protect your shoes from winter road grime, and light up the night with visibility-enhancing reflective ankle stripes. Cordura knit fabric is tough as nails and will stand up to enthusiastic use. Details: When it comes to your cycling shoes, a little protection can go a long way. The Knit Shoe Cover is a reliable, lightweight option that you're sure to appreciate when temps drop. In addition to protecting your cycling shoes from road grime, the Knit Shoe Cover adds a touch of warmth for transition weather and help keep you lit up at night with reflective ankle cuff thread.
- More performance - Less discomfort - Better power transmission Full speed ahead – optimize your performance to the pedals! The IP Pro Solestar ergonomically stabilizes your foot on road and mountain bikes, supports efficient and comfortable movement, maximizes leg power and reduces discomfort. The IP Pro Solestar was developed with internationally renowned insole specialist Solestar.
Ideal for the cold season: Extremely lightweight GORE WINDSTOPPER overshoes keep your feet wonderfully warm. They fit snugly on shoes for a close fit. A zipper on the back makes for easy off and on. - Soft and versatile GORE WINDSTOPPER Product: windproof, water repellent and highly breathable - Elastic back for maximum comfort and fit - Reflective logo and piping - Zipper closure
$6.00 $11.00 45% Off
Replacement 2Density insoles Fits all Giant & Liv non-MES road and mountain shoes - Giant Phase - Liv Mova - Giant Transmit - Giant Phase 2 - Liv Regalo - Giant Flux - Liv Fera
$15.50 $47.00 67% Off
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
When the trails are wet and sloppy, be prepared with the Proof 2.0 Winter Shoe Covers—designed to prevent cold air from seeping in while remaining flexible enough to allow your feet to move freely so you can focus on what's ahead. The water- and wind-resistant exterior of the Proof 2.0 winter shoe covers is optimized with flex zones in key areas and engineered from a super-stretch neoprene that minimizes bulky feel without compromising warmth. The sole includes a molded rubber bottom to help improve traction and durability when worn over bike shoes. Reflective detailing and locking zipper are the finishing details in this essential winter shoe cover. Fabric: - Water-resistant neoprene fabric with super-stretch neoprene flex zones at ankle and YKK locking zipper - 80% neoprene - 15% nylon - 5% rubber - Durable walking pads - Temperature rating of 20° – 45° F / -6° – 7° C
$26.00 - $40.00 $40.00 Up to 35% Off
Planet Bike's Comet Shoe Covers are made of neoprene for excellent water and wind resistance and warmth. Plus they have Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
$55.25 - $85.00 $85.00 Up to 35% Off
Reach for this shoe cover on those cold days when you're not taking no for an answer. This is our very warmest shoe cover, thanks to three-layer AmFIB softshell fabric and a quilted lining with 100g Primaloft Gold with Crosscore technology. Plus, a durable water-repellent (DWR) finish keeps your feet dry through most conditions. Our anatomic design eliminates the bunching that can happen near the top of the pedal stroke, and the patented two-stage hook-and-loop closure makes them easy to put on and take off, solving one of the most frustrating parts of using shoe covers. - AmFIB Softshell provides superior wind and water protection - 100g Primaloft Gold w/Crosscore technology insulation is made from 35% post-consumer recycled polyester and incorporates Aerogel particles for incredible warmth with minimal weight - Patented two-stage hook-and-loop closure provides both sleek fit and easy on and off - Anatomic paneling for a performance fit - BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility - Main Body: 37% polyurethane, 33% polyester, 20% polyamide, 10% CORDURA - Lining: 100% polyamide - Made in Vietnam
- Windproof and waterproof materials keep your feet warm on cool morning or winter rides - Designed for temperatures down to 20 degrees in dry weather and 60 degrees in wet weather - Fastens easily with a snap under your shoe
- Wind-resistant/water-resistant - Insulation for warmth - Reflective logo
- Windproof and water-repellent ProTextura 4-way stretch fabric for maximum protection and breathability - Zipper closure for easy on and off - Anti-abrasion sole cover - 3D ergonomic fit - 3M Scotchlite reflective details for enhanced visibility in low light
There are some chilly days when you know that a pair of shoe covers will be overkill, but you'd rather keep your toes warm and worry about riding instead. That's where these toe covers fit in. They will keep your feet warm on cold and dry days. - Cut-outs for all current pedal systems - Reflective details at front - Fabric with versatile, medium thermal protection - GORE WINDSTOPPER Product: totally windproof, extremely breathable and water repellent - Lightweight material for easy storage - Reflective transfer print to mark right and left
Warm neoprene bootie that protects your feet in very cold and wet conditions. All seams are covered with waterproof tape on the inside for optimal weather protection. The bootie also features Velcro adjuster at top, reinforcements at bottom and water-repellent zipper.
$13.00 $20.00 35% Off
Our best-selling shoe cover, this piece slips easily over road shoes to add warmth and wind protection for cool weather riding. Our AmFIB toe cover is the perfect answer to cool weather. Its softshell fabric offers terrific protection from wind and rain and is as easy to pull on as a sock. We have increased the stretch to accommodate wider shoes and sizes on the bubble. The opening is sized for any three-bolt cleat. - AmFIB Softshell provides superior wind and water protection. - Simple pull-on design. - BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility. - For road shoes with external cleats.
$16.24 - $16.25 $24.99 - $25.00 35% Off
The difference between a great ride and a miserable one can be in the most basic details, and the Ambient Toe Cover is the easiest way to ward off winters blast. The Ambient Toe Cover utilizes a wind- and water-resistant neoprene backed with antimicrobial X-Static AGrid thermal fleece to insulate your toes against damp cold, wind and chill, allowing you to ride more comfortably. Reflective highlights and a durable toe guard are the smart, simple details that make this a winter essential for riding, training and even racing.
For top comfort, Planet Bike's Blitzen Shoe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. They boast Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
- Heel Stud Replacement for Giant Road Shoes 2021+ - Shoe Sizes: 45-48
- Made from wind and waterproof latex to keep your feet warm and dry - Lightweight and flexible no need for zippers or Velcro that cause leakage - Smooth form fitting design aids in aerodynamic efficiency - Easily fits into jersey pocket or saddle bag
Page 1 of 1