Topeak's Road Morph G is the perfect answer for riders who've had trouble deciding if they want a frame or floor pump. The Road Morph is both! For maximum pumping power, it features a high-volume aluminum barrel, a fold-out base, a long hose with built-in gauge and a T-handle. Of course, it fits Presta and Schrader valves and a frame mount is included, too.
The Super Patch Kit is comprised of a small plastic case, a piece of sandpaper for roughing up the tube and 6 peel-and-stick patches so no gluing is required. The patches stick fast thanks to 3M technology and they're thin and flexy to stretch with the tube. There's no easier way to patch a tube.
Planet Bike's Dial Gauge makes it easy to ensure you always have the right pressure in your tires, which makes the riding easy and helps prevent flats. Built to last, this quality gauge works on all valves and has a large easy-to-read dial.
Quick and powerful, Serfas' FMP-500 Floor Pump inflates tires to the right pressure in no time. Its solid aluminum base keeps it firmly on the floor while the aluminum barrel, ergonomic handle and stainless-steel hose ensure excellent air transfer. Inflation is easy thanks to a valve head that fits Presta and Schrader valves, a built-in gauge, and an air-release valve so you can dial in the perfect pressure. The FMP-500 also includes tips for inflating balls and other accessories, too.
- Easy-to-read 2.5" gauge - Steel barrel and base - Ergonomic sweeping handle with ball inflation accessory storage - Auto head with metal accents and pressure release button - 160psi rating
Small in size and price, Genuine Innovations' Microflate Nano packs big inflation power. Its Twist-to-Inflate design makes it easy to use and it fits Presta and Schrader valves. It even fits disc wheels and comes with a 16-gram threaded cartridge so you're ready to roll.
Topeak's Pocket Shock DXG lets you fine-tune air forks and shocks with ease thanks to its easy-to-read gauge. Its compact design easily fits in tool boxes, jersey pockets, hydration packs and seat bags. The durable aluminum barrel makes it easy to inflate shocks up to 300 psi. Other great features include a pressure-release button and rotating hose for those hard-to-access shock valves.
Topeak's Pocket Rocket boasts an aluminum barrel for superb function, durability and max pump power, while its plastic handle ensures pumping comfort. And, its aluminum thumb-lock head fits both Presta and Schrader valves.
Topeak's SmartGauge D2 boasts a digital readout that goes up to 250 psi and it's compatible with Presta and Schrader valves, as well as shocks and suspension forks. The head rotates 180 degrees to get in tough spots, and an air release button helps you dial in the perfect pressure.
The Topeak PocketShock DXG just got better with a higher pressure rating. This precision fork and shock pump features an easy-to-read dial gauge for accurate pressure readings up to 360 psi / 24.8 bar! The flexible hose takes stress off the valve stem when pumping, protecting your expensive fork and shock fittings. An air release button and Pressure-Rite connector makes setting proper pressure easy and eliminates the common problem of air loss when disconnecting.
You'll have a whole lotta love for this CO2 inflator on long rides. It fits Presta and Schrader valves and weighs next to nothing. The cartridge is insulated with a sleeve to prevent frozen fingers and the small size means the Red Zeppelin fits easily in bags, pockets and packs. Two 16-gram cartridges are included. Now you'll never be stuck like a "Fool in the Rain."
Want a super-easy way to fix a flat? If you have tubeless tires on your mountain bike, all you need is Genuine Innovations' Tubeless Tire Repair Kit. No interior repair is needed, so you don't have to remove the tire. Just plug the hole with the self-vulcanizing plugs, inflate and ride away. The kit includes an insertion tool and five rope plugs.
Planet Bike's Ozone ATB AL Mini-Pump is a ride-saver. For easy pumping and fast fills, it boasts a sturdy aluminum barrel, a locking T handle, an easy pumping action and a thumblock head (with a cap to keep the mud out). This great inflator fits all valves and is small enough to carry in a pack or pocket, or you can use the included frame mount.
Topeak's Joe Blow Sport II quickly inflates tires thanks to its durable steel barrel and base, a tight-sealing aluminum thumblock head that fits Presta and Schrader valves as well as an oversized, padded handle. Plus, the easy-to-read gauge lets you dial in the perfect pressure every time!
Topeak's Joe Blow Pro is everything you could want in a floor pump and more! It quickly inflates tires thanks to its durable aluminum barrel, sturdy aluminum base and its SmartHead that tightly grips both Presta and Schrader valves. Plus, the Pro uses an oversized, padded handle that makes every pumping job easy and you'll also appreciate the top-mounted, easy-to-read gauge.
Blackburn's Mammoth Flex Mini-Pump is a compact, mountain bike specific pump that has a flexible hose attachment. A built in PSI gauge lets you dial in precise tire pressure on the trailside. - Mini pump designed specifically for mountain bikes with 50 psi maximum - Pump head locks in place with a simple twist - Inline 50 PSI gauge - High-volume MTB design - 222g / 0.49lbs
- Oversized aluminum barrel and steel piston with aluminum base - High-volume, maximum flow design efficiently inflates large-diameter tires and can quickly seat tubeless setups - Extremely accurate digital gauge - Extra-long, high-strength oversized hose with aluminum couplers - Durable, anodized high-polish finish with varnished wood handle - ABS2 equipped.
Axiom's Dominate Air HV makes easy work of inflation with its durable aluminum construction, fold-out ergonomic T-handle and high-volume pumping power. Plus, Axiom's Adapt-Air Plus thumblock head instantly adapts to fit Schrader and Presta valves. There's also a cap to keep dirt out, and a mount for carrying this marvelous mini on your frame.
- Lightweight aluminum barrel and shaft - Switchable high-volume and high-pressure modes for faster inflation with less effort - Lightweight aluminum barrel and shaft - Presta-specific head - Rebuildable internals - Includes cage mount - Available in 2 colors, black or white - 84 grams - 160psi max pressure
• Complete packaged system containing all essential items for training and Olympic race distances • Includes essentials needed to do an Olympic distance triathlon • Includes the key items you need for longer training rides • Supplies your hydration, nutrition, and repair storage needs along with inflation accessories Includes: • TORPEDO SYSTEM 50: Refillable 26 oz aerobar mounted hydration system. No tools required for installation. • STEALTH POCKET 400: Large capacity nutrition top tube storage bag accommodating most bikes. Features reinforced sides to maintain aerodynamic shape. • DELTA 100 SYSTEM: Single bottle, saddle-mounted hydration system featuring a 5 lb grip force cage. Fits most standard saddle rails. • MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER: Streamlined repair storage holder mounting to the DELTA 100 system. Holds clincher or tubular tire repair kits. • NANOFLATOR: Easy to use inflator, with a twist to inflate function, for controlled inflation. • AIR STRIKE CO2 cartridge: Two 16 gram CO2 cartridges.
• Threaded, 16-gram CO2 cartridges • 200-count
- Thumb control keeps thumb safe from cold air - Ergonomic design ensures accurate valve pressure - Simple push-on feature activates air cartridge - Includes 1, 16g threaded CO2 cartridge - Presta and Schrader valve compatible system - Compatible with threaded and non-threaded cartridges
Liv's Control Mini Road+ Pump boasts a lightweight, durable CNC-machined aluminum barrel made to pump up high-pressure road bike tires quickly. Plus, this mighty mini features a hideaway hose for easy, confident inflation, and it works on all valve types.
Park's Vulcanizing Patch Kit includes 4 round patches for small holes and 2 oval patches for wider cuts; a tube of self-vulcanizing glue that bonds the patches to your tube super securely; and sandpaper for preparing the punctured area for gluing. The kit comes in a small plastic box to fit in your seat bag or pack.
Serfas has the basics covered with the Combo Kit. It comes with their Micro Blast CO2 inflator, 2 16-gram threaded cartridges, a 6-piece mini-tool, and a set of tire levers, as well as a seat bag to carry it all.
With a minimalist design and super low weight, Serfas' Micro Blast is the racer's choice. This CO2 inflator accepts 12- and 16-gram threaded cartridges and boasts an easy-to-use aluminum head with a simple sprung push-on design for quick inflation. It includes 2 16-gram CO2 cartridges and a reusable foam cartridge cover.
Serfas does it again with the innovative 2-In-1 Shock/Tire pump. Throw it in your pack for every ride and you have a dual purpose pump that boasts a 300psi capacity. It uses a dual action motion to make it easy to pump in higher volumes or higher pressures. The aluminum construction makes it super durable. A large gauge is easy to read and the air-release button makes fine-tuning pressure in shocks and tires a breeze.
Serfas' Power Stick Mini Pump breathes new life into tubes and helps get you on your way quickly. This mini pump's compact size allows you to easily throw it in your jersey pocket or keep it in your pack for every ride. The Hi/Lo switch and integrated gauge make filling Presta and Schrader valve tubes quick work and packs a punch up to 110 psi.
The Grifter Mini Foot Pump w/Gauge is a cool mini-pump that mimics the operation of a floor pump for amazingly quick fill-ups. The foot peg, T-handle, and head extension make inflation easy—even on high-pressure tires. Of course, this fine pump is Presta and Schrader valve compatible and has a gauge that takes the guesswork out of inflation.
Serfas' Switch Stick is a pint-sized pump that packs a potent punch. Its extremely compact size allows you to easily throw it in your pocket or pack for every ride. The Hi/Lo switch makes filling tires quick work, and the Switch Stick fits all valves.
Page 1 of 15 Next page