KMC's SL Chain sets a new standard with weight reduction, improved shifting performance & enhanced durability. - 1/2" x 1/8" - 112 Links - Black - 1-speed - 1/8" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Hollow Pins & Plates - Special Dynamic Configured Plates - Super Light: 349 grams - Anti-Drop Design - Heavy Duty Structure - Hollow Inner Plates - Hollow Outer Plates - Hollow Pin - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mud Shedding Design - Special Dynamic K Configuration - Stretch Proof Treatment
Heavy duty 3/16" single speed chain great for hardcore street rippers who need the strongest chain possible. - Extra-wide, for non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers and tricycles - Compatible with 1/8" x 1/2" single speed set-ups but oversized for extra strength and durabilityLinks (links): 98 - Width: 13.1 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2" x 3/16" - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 800g
SRAM’s premier 10-speed chain features hollow pins and cut-out outer plates for accurate shifting in all conditions, light weight, strength and smoothness. Plus, it's compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
SRAM’s PC-991 Chain delivers light weight, strength, quick shifting and smoothness to your drivetrain. It boasts chrome-hardened pins and inner and outer sideplates engineered to speed and smooth shifting in all conditions. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
The PC-951 is SRAM's most economical PowerChain and maintains their high standards of quality. It boasts tough chrome-hardened pins for durability and accurate shifting. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
SRAM's PC-850 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth, reliable and very affordable, the PC-850 is a fine value.
SRAM’s PC-971 Chain delivers light weight, strength and smoothness to your drivetrain. Its nickel-plated sideplates provide faster and more accurate shifting plus excellent reliability. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
The KMC B1H is a heavy-duty single speed chain offering a quieter riding experience with high pin power and an anti-drop design. Fully nickel plated for corrosion and abrasion resistance
CN-E6070-9 Chain (9-speed) FEATURE - New chain plate dimension BENEFIT - Reinforced against chain cut for E-BIKE use - More efficient and silent, less maintenance by SHIMANO “SIL-TEC”(CN-E6090-10) - Front single gear only
Proving savings of over 10 watts* against Ceramic Speed’s Shimano Dura-Ace UFO Chain over a race distance on our dynamometer, the NTC is the culmination of thousands of hours of research and development into drivetrain optimisation. To create this revolutionary product, we sonic cleanse a Shimano Dura-Ace chain and then hand treat it with a proprietary nanotube formulation. Once in the hands of the customer, it simply needs to be run-in on a turbo for 4-6 hours before it reaches its optimum lubrication state. What makes the NTC so special is its ability to deliver wattage savings consistently over long periods of time and in all weathers. Other chains may claim to be ‘the fastest’ but what they don’t tell you is for how long and in what conditions. A major finding to come from Muc-Off’s Development House was the shorter durability of Ceramic Speed Shimano UFO Chain. Whilst efficiency of this product was admittedly quite good in the first few minutes, registering at around 4.5 - 5 watts, this performance rapidly deteriorated after only 18 minutes! In comparison, the NTC only continues to get faster, with over 10 watts advantage against Ceramic Speed’s latest treatment UFO Shimano Chain after four hours. In performance terms, this means that the NTC will give you a gain of 3 miles over a 112- mile Ironman bike stage, calculated using the average time of 6 hours and 25 minutes. Unlike other optimized chains currently available in the market, the NTC maintains its performance in all-weather conditions. *Over a 112-mile Ironman stage. - Incredibly low friction - Class leading performance - Usable in ALL weather conditions (unlike Ceramic Speed chains there is no issue with rusting) - Also more durable than wax based lubes in dry conditions - Each chain is hand treated using Muc-Off proprietary process to maximise performance
- X9SL: superlight chain for use with 9-speed, 252g - X9.93: upgraded version of the Z-9000 chain stretchproof, super-narrow chain for use with 9-speed - Pink Lady chains are a limited edition with 15% of sales going directly to the Pink Ribbon Foundation - Width = 11/128-inch
$72.99 - $101.99
- Patented carbon cords offer the tensile strength necessary to provide the smooth, greaseless, long-lasting ride advantage of a belt driven system (up to double the life of chains) - Belt is only compatible with Gates CDX CenterTrack cogs and sprockets Sizing - 108T = 1188mm - 111T = 1221mm - 113T = 1243mm - 115T = 1265mm - 118T = 1298mm - 120T = 1320mm - 122T = 1342mm - 125T = 1375mm - 132T = 1452mm - 250T (tandem) = 2000mm
X-Superlight series chains are high-quality, high performing chains offering amazing shifting performance on any drivetrain you choose. For athletes looking for the lightest, strongest, smoothest shifting chain look no further. The main characteristic of the black Diamond Like Coating (DLC) is reduction of abrasive wear. Besides this, it’s surface hardness is higher than most coatings, this ensures a long-term function, optimal stability and higher durability. - Includes KMC Missing Link 11 - Compatible with all 11 speed systems (including Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM) - Weight: 243g
- X8.99: stretchproof, chamfered plate, full-nickel plated chain for 5-8 speed and great for internal geared hubs - Z72: chamfered inner plates with Bulls-eye rivets for 5-8 speed - Z51: standard bushingless, chamfered plate chain for 5-8 speed - Z30: economy bushingless chain for 5-8 speed - Width = 3/32-inch
$13.92 - $14.66
Super hardened steel designed for high torque Singlespeed and BMX use.
$100.00 - $130.00
- Super-light chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM with Diamond Like Coating for extra durability - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 1/2 x 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 253g - 116 links
Rep your country and sport fun colors on your fixie with KMC's Z510H Chain. - 1/2" x 1/8" - 112 Links - Single-speed - 1/8" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Heavy Duty
11 speed eBike chain coated with KMC’s latest breakthrough in rust protection. Eco ProteQ treatment doubles the rust resistance compared to the RustBuster treatment. Benefits of the smoother coating are less noise, great performance, maximum rust resistance and great look. - Built strong for your eBike - EPT anti-rust coating - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 11-speed systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - 1/2" x 11/128"
10 speed eBike chain coated with KMC’s latest breakthrough in rust protection. EcoProteQ treatment doubles the rust resistance compared to the RustBuster treatment. Benefits of the smoother coating are less noise, great performance, maximum rust resistance and great look. - Built strong for your eBike - EPT anti-rust coating - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, & Campagnolo 10 Speed Systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - 1/2" x 11/128"
Z7 is a basic, affordable replacement chain for use on 6 and 7 speed bikes. - Features inner plate chamfering to smooth shifting - Z-bridge shape
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 112 Links - Rainbow Color - Single speed - 1/8" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Mushroomed Pin Riveted
The KMC e101 chain is designed for single speed bikes such as BMX, fixed gear, or track, and is rated for use with an eBike motor. - The KMC e101 chain is designed for single speed bikes such as BMX, fixed gear, or track, and is rated for use with an eBike motor. - Triple X Durability technology means that this chain features KMC's highest durability rating - Double X bridge shape with inner and outer plate chamfering for smooth and fast shifting - Mushroom riveted pins for the highest pin power and allows shifting under heavy loads
- A chain designed for BMX but is at home on any single speed bike needing a chain built to last. - Nickel plated outer plates and black inner plates provide rust and abrasion resistance - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver/Black - Width: 9.3mm - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Half Link Chain: No
$7.00 - $10.00
Z6 is a basic, affordable replacement chain for use on 6 and 7 speed bikes. - Features inner plate chamfering to smooth shifting - Z-bridge shape - Links (links): 116 - Width: 7.3 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 6 , 7 - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link
- 1/2" x 3/32" - 112 Links + Pre-Attached Offset Link - Single-speed - 3/32" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Heavy Duty - Anti-Drop Design - Heavy Duty Structure - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mushroomed Riveting - Stretch Proof Treatment
For the Bluebird chain, Odyssey took the proven and reliable KMC 510-HX chain and added a permanently attached, factory installed half-link to one end. When the chain is trimmed to size you can easily decide whether or not to use the half-link. Original factory assembled pin joints are radically stronger than workshop assembled ones, so this is a huge benefit.
SRAM's PC-1 Single Speed Nickel Chain is designed for singlespeed bicycles so it won't jump off when you're laying down the power. It comes with a connector link for easy installation and removal.
SRAM's RED 22 11-Speed Hollow Pin Chain features hollow pins for low weight, strength, and accurate shifting in all conditions. The heavily chamfeRED outer plates improve shifting and an inner plate finish provides longer chain life. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
$7.75 - $9.00
- Designed for normal 7 or 8 speed use - Sold with individual hang card packaging - Width: 3/32-inch
- All have chamfered link plates for optimum shifting performance - ConneX-9sG: high grade brass coating offers a reliable protection against corrosion, 289g - ConneX-9sB: "Black edition" with ultra black-coating of the plates, ensuring optimal corrosion protection, 290g - ConneX-900: corrosion-resistant steel link plates, 290g - Includes conneX 9-speed (6.5mm) spring-clip connector
Page 1 of 4 Next page