$45.99 - $49.99
As we have visited dealers throughout the world we have heard a common theme, customers want an option for a thicker bar tape! 89 inch rolls and 78 grams per set. (including plugs) The 3.2 mm DSP is Lizard's thickest tape and has a new distinct pattern. Tried and tested on the cobbles at the Paris-Roubaix course!
WTB's Dual Compound grips are perfect for XC, trail and comfort riding. They feature plush outer gel and tight, twist-resistant bases for comfort and control. And, the linked, diamond-shaped WTB logos and slightly raised centers provide an ergonomic feel and maximum grip in tough conditions.
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. This beautiful handlebar tape will definitely make you stand out in a crowd. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to wrap, too!
SRAM's Locking Foam Grips offer the soft feel of foam with the easy installation and security of a lock-on grip.
- 30.3Mm thick durasoft polymer (Dsp) - Micro-Chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, Feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 27 grams per set - Includes plugs and double sided tape
Feel the comfort of our popular Charger grip. The unique pattern gives the Charger grip an amazingly comfortable feel that is soft yet long lasting. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. Length: 130 mm Weight (with plugs): 95 grams Diameter: 31.75 mm
Experience what so many cyclists are using, the Logo grip. It satisfies many riders providing durability. This is a great grip for those with medium-sized hands. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 109 grams - Diameter: 31.75 mm
- Lightweight silicone wrap that conforms to your hand for maximum grip and shock absorption to reduce hand fatigue and arm pump - UV resistant and non-porous, they will not fade or harden - Non-slip grip compound that stays put even when wet - Engineered with opposing bevels for bulk-reducing comfort and reversibility - 134g - Made in the USA
- Dual-compound TPR construction with dual-alloy lock-on clamp - Ergonomic Grip shape for extended comfort - Length: 140mm
Check out the dinosaur skin-like texture of WeThePeople's Raptor grips! Like a raptor, you can wrap your claws around these grips and let the good times roll. The soft, VEX rubber compounds conforms perfectly to your hand, and holds up great to long days on the bike. • 150mm Long, 27.8mm Diameter • 30 durometer rubber • Low flange design • Includes WeThePeople nylon barends
- The lightest tape on the market at 50g per set including plugs - Made from the same DSP material as the original tape but with a dimple/dot grip texture and only 1.8mm thick for reduced weight
Ritchey's Logic Cork "TR" Embossed Tape is high-quality bar wrap that finishes your front end and really ties the bike together. It's shock absorbing, non-slip and sweat resistant. The double-sided, self-adhesive backing makes installation a snap too. It's 180cm long and comes with adjustable bar end plugs.
Ritchey's WCS TrueGrips are ultra-light grips that offer hand-saving comfort. They're made of tough neoprene foam that's plush and grippy — even when wet.
Serfas' ICS Bar Tape offers superior comfort and vibration absorption thanks to its 3-layer Infinite Comfort System (ICS). This light, stretchy tape is easily installed and adds a touch of class to any bike. • Gel Infused Tape • Comfortable Gel Backing • 200mm Length to fit Aero and Flat Bar Systems • Gel Backing Reduces Road Vibration • Washable
Serfas' Pro-Flo Lock-Ons offer cyclists superior contact, maximum comfort and minimized impact. These rider-tested, doctor-approved grips feature an increased palm pad to reduce pressure on the wrists and forearms and ulnar horn tabs to alleviate strain on the arteries of the hand. Plus, the dual-density design and tenacious lock-on clamp is soft on the hands, while being slip-free on your bars.
Serfas' Connectors Diamond Plate Lock On Grips feature a dual-density design for excellent traction. The hard inner layers offer a firm base and the soft outer layers provide a tacky and comfortable feel. And, with the lock-on clamps, they're easy to install, too, and they won't slip no matter what.
Want to class up any ride? Check out Serfas' Two-Tone Stitched Bar Tape. This padded tape provides a great grip and absorbs road vibration for amazing comfort during long rides. It's light, stretchy, and is easily installed thanks to the adhesive back. • Non-Slip Material • Padded for Shock Absorbency • Adhesive Backing for Easy Installation • Washable
Serfas' Synthetic Cork Bar Tape offers great comfort, grip and vibration absorption. This light, stretchy tape is easily installed thanks to the adhesive back and adds a touch of class to any bike. • Thin, Lightweight and Stretchable • Adhesive Backing for Easy Installation • Shock Absorbent • Washable
Connectors feature Serfas' great dual-density design for excellent comfort. The hard inners offer a firm base and the soft outers provide a tacky and comfortable feel. And Connectors are easy to install and super secure, too.
$12.99 $30.00 57% Savings
Cannondale's D3 Grips offer dual-density rubber for a comfortable and secure gripping surface. They feature anti-slip lock rings for excellent control, and aluminum end plugs for a durable and stylish finish.
- Eva Foam Provides Excellent Vibration Damping, Reducing Road Buzz - Blended Natural Cork, Helps Absorb Sweat And Resists Heat Caused By Friction - Includes End-Plugs And Finishing Tape
The GP grip with a full-size comfort bar end delivers maximum hand positions, increased leverage, and stability when climbing or during out-of-the-saddle cycling when touring or on fitness bikes. The bar end angle can be adjusted independently from the angle of the grip for the perfect personal fit and the bar end doubles as a clamp to lock the grip in place and prevent movement while riding. Like all the grips in the GP-Series, the GP4 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The GP4 is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality. (Cannot be used on carbon handlebars)
Origin-8's Tri-Power Locking Grips are made from soft, Kraton rubber for great comfort and excellent grip. They feature a tapered triangle-shaped pattern and locking aluminum clamps for easy installation and removal.
Dress up your track bike or fixie rig with Origin-8's Track Grips. They are made from soft, Kraton rubber for excellent comfort and control. And, they fit most road handlebars.
Origin-8's Pro-Woody Locking Grips look like wood, but are actually made of comfortable, dual-density foam. And, they feature double hex locking clamps for simple installation and removal.
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Bio Form Locking Grips. They feature an oversize, supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the harder inner core and aluminum locking rings give you a super-secure hold on your bars.
- Ergonomic TPR grip with a raised cork section for extended comfort and grip - Cork mid-section reduces hand fatigue and dampens vibrations - Length: 125mm
Ride with Origin-8's Ergo Torq Locking Grips and your hands, wrists, and arms will thank you. These ergonomic, dual-compound grips are made from soft Kraton rubber and feature anodized aluminum locking clamps for simple installation and removal.
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 dual lock ring system
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 single lock ring system
Page 1 of 14 Next page