$5.99 - $8.99
The Problem Solvers Clamp-On Water Bottle Cage Mount makes it easy to carry a bottle on your handlebars so you can have even more refreshment on rides. It also comes in useful on frames without room for bottles, like smaller frames and some kid’s bikes.
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
$7.99 - $12.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
Problem Solvers' 11-speed Freehub Spacer converts your 11-speed freehub body to accept a 10-speed casssette. Use this spacer if you are running a 10-speed drivetrain on a new set of wheels with a 11-speed freehub body. The spacer is 1.85mmm thick.
Turn your geared bike into a singlespeed machine with Surly's Singleator. The Singleator mounts to your derailleur hanger and provides a smooth, quiet and adjustable means of tensioning the excess chain slack on any bike. It's made from strong forged steel and features a triple-sealed spring, large-cog capacity, chain guides, fully-adjustable chain line, floating pulley, and a stainless-steel pivot bushing. And, it works with both BMX and standard chains.
The Problem Solvers Locking Headset Spacer is handy during headset servicing for keeping the fork in place when the top cap and stem are removed. It's also great for keeping the fork in the frame when you're shipping your bike in a box, which usually requires removing the stem and bars. This quality piece is for 1 1/8-inch forks and is CNC machined of light, durable 6061 aluminum and has a stainless-steel bolt.
Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
A well-exercised dog is a happy dog, so give Fido a good workout while you ride! Sunlite's Dog Leash consists of a metal bar that mounts under the rear axle bolt or quick-release and straps to your chainstay. This keeps the center of gravity low so you stay stable if your dog pulls to one side. The bar is long enough to keep your pup away from the bike, too.
The Problem Solvers Quick-Release Nut Light Mount is an ingenious solution when your handlebars are too crowded to accept a light. This fine CNC-machined aluminum post simply screws on in place of your left, front quick-release nut to provide a great place to mount your light. Lower light mounting improves your depth perception and shows more details of the road condition ahead, too.
If you're suffering from a slipping seatpost, Surly has the remedy. The Constrictor Seatpost Clamp grabs your post tight and hangs on for dear life. It's machined from anodized aluminum billet, uses an 8mm bolt for ultimate strength, and can accommodate a rear cantilever brake hanger.
$55.99 - $79.99
The Problem Solvers Cable Doublers are made of light, durable machined and anodized aluminum and they are Teflon coated for a super-smooth cable pull every time. They come in two models. The first allows you to control two brakes with one lever. The second allows you to control one brake with two levers. Why? Well, there are myriad applications: tandems, cyclocross bikes, fixies, tricycles, recumbents, cycles for those with special needs, bike polo bicycles, those 4-person bikes you see on beach boulevards, and so on. You could even link both models of Cable Doublers together for the ultimate in redundancy!
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
Giant's Connect SL S-Bend Carbon Aerobar Extensions are for use with Giant's Clip-On Aerobar Clamps (sold separately). This model features the S-Bend. Thanks to carbon construction, these are featherweight and super-stiff extension bars. Plus, they have 70mm of fore/aft adjustment to dial in your ideal aero position.
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
- Lightweight sprung-type chain tensioner replaces derailleur for running a 1-Speed drivetrain on a vertical dropout frame - Variable tension and position (Can be used on rigid frames or suspension frames with varying chain length) - Supplied with 2 springs to provide pull-Up or push-down function - Superlight CNC machined alloy body, pivot bolt and sealed bearing pulley - Steel no-jump guide cage
- Set of 6 titanium bolts for replacement or upgrade on WCS 4-Axis series stems
- Dispenser of rubber cable O's
Allows the lower of a 47mm IS headtube to be converted to use a standard 41mm 36x45 degree headset bearing.
- Model: Replacement bolt - Compatibility: Allen, M5x16
Shimano Di2 External Battery Mount - All Di2 components on the bicycle require the same firmware version. Using Di2 components with different firmware versions may cause malfunctions - Use Di2 system checker to update component firmware
- Plastic guide and clamp with TPE elastomer for quiet, smooth chain retention - Zip-Ties quickly onto a variety of chainstays - Split design fits over the gear cable and chain, No disassembly required - Pivoting chain tube follows the chainline on 2 or 3 chainring setups
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Aluminum lever and cap with a 6mm chromoly bolt
- Top lock nut for threaded headsets - Includes water seal - Bag of 10 Lock Nuts
• Machined alloy arm • (ISCG Mount) international standard • Adjustable design • Sealed cartridge bearing • Prevents dropped chains on mountain bikes
- Cover up those unfinished and unused FD mounts with MRP cover plates - Offered in Decapitator version with built-in bottle opener or a standard cover version with MRP logo - Alloy with matching alloy fastener, 12g - Made in Grand Junction, CO USA
- CNC machined aluminum upper/lower chain guide with high-density composite cages - For use with single front ring and rear cassette - Cartridge bearing lower roller - Choose ISCG or ISCG-05 (ISCG to bottom bracket flanged-cup mount adapter sold separately) - Compatible with 32-38t chainrings
- Compatible with KMC Half Link chains & Kool Knight chain - Provides More Strength - Card of 6 pcs
- Provides enhanced chain retention for all 1x drivetrain systems - CNC machined AL6061 alloy mount with dual-compound chain guide - Co-molded composite and TPR guide plates greatly reduce noise from chain contact - Compatible with 28-38T circular and 26-36T oval chainrings - Boost-compatible - Easily adjustable - Mounting hardware included
Serfas Seat Clamp fits all Serfas' seats with standard rails. It's compatible with 7/8-inch diameter seatposts.
Page 1 of 37 Next page